Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR CREATION: Building & Maintaining A Web Site > Web Design and Webmaster Issues
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2001, 10:04 AM   #1
Questy

Cool Want a site review? - Post 'em!

For those of you fairly new to geek/talk, let me take a minute to introduce myself.

Lifelong geek: Been in technology about 25 years.

Business experience: Have been a business owner, manager, sales rep, sales manager, trainer.

Current gig: Service manager, network administrator for a 4000 user, 2000 workstation computer network, also teach webmastering for local community colleges.

geek/talk history: Was moderator of this forum for about a year, hung out here alot back in '99. I think I am on the same page with webmastering ideas and philosophies with your chief geek here, Steve_S, and hope he doesn't mind me try to poke things back up here a bit.

Want a site review? It looks like no one was doing site reviews any more? Well back with this forum started, that was its heart and soul.

Post 'em! I'm a busy guy, so I know I don't have time to browse and answer every question that comes through here, but if you want a site review, post them here,(be sure to put site review in the title) and I'll do my best to give them a quick and honest look. As time permits, and your comments warrant, I'll try to follow up on as many questions as possible.
Questy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2001, 11:46 AM   #2
Drastic

Unhappy

Glad to see you back, Q.

Missed your wisdom and insight.

------------------
free personals - Get a hot date today!
Drastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2001, 02:04 PM   #3
tteenie

Unhappy

Welcome back Questy! Alright!!!

I always admired your wisdom here and couldn't wait to read your postings. We missed you! Glad to see you! You sure helped "me" out a lot when I was green. http://geekvillage.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

t

------------------
If just the right words can't be said,
Then send a free giggle card instead!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GiggleGarden® Animated Greeting Cards.
http://gigglegarden.com/
tteenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2001, 02:38 PM   #4
Steve_S
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

Arrow

Ditto http://geekvillage.com/ubb/smile.gif

You are correct. My appolagies. Thanks much for your help and return to the fold.

The thing is, even if you are just starting out with your very first site, your feedback can help all of us. Your don't have to be a "HTML GEEK" to post your visual impressions of a site.

Item 6 of our Posting Guide should also help you.

------------------
Best Regards,
Steve_S
Your Administrator
FREE Ecards for your site. Your pages and images = $$$ Tons of features. We host the script. The easy way to learn who links to your site in the major engines.
Steve_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2001, 05:00 PM   #5
Aaron Dragushan

Unhappy

Welcome back Questy. You have a built-in fan club around here... http://geekvillage.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Aaron Dragushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2001, 08:35 PM   #6
Questy

Smile

In the spirit of what's being said here, hopefully you won't mind me interjecting a bit of my philosophy into this.

From one of my favorite works, The Prophet, by Kahlil Gibran...

When you part from your friend, you grieve not;

For that which you love most in him may be clearer in his absence, as the mountain to the climber is clearer from the plain.
Questy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2001, 09:53 PM   #7
tteenie

Thumbs up

Now that's the Questy we all remember!
http://geekvillage.com/ubb/cool.gif

t
tteenie is offline   Reply With Quote