Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2004, 03:33 PM   #1
yourfreehost

Default BUdsinc

Is it just me or they are having spyware Program i got lots of those thing that say do you want to trust the site ect.

anyone having this problem i took there popup code off till that thing is gone.

Iam also looking for an allternate program.

budsinc coun't is not bad better than most company any other company counting higher other than popupsponsor?
yourfreehost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 06:18 PM   #2
budsinc
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

All you have to do is email the publisher rep and ask to be opted out of activex campaigns and you will not serve them anymore. Soon you will be able to auto select yourself out but for now this is the only way.
budsinc is offline   Reply With Quote