Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR CREATION: Building & Maintaining A Web Site > Web Design and Webmaster Issues
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2000, 12:07 PM   #1
zMan

Arrow

I use Adobe Photoshop (5.0), it's a pretty neat program! You can get their latest version (6.0) from http://www.adobe.com/store/products/photoshop.html for $609.00. It's an expensive, but a neat program! I think they also have a free trial.

------------------
zMan
zMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2000, 12:13 PM   #2
andyuk4

Unhappy

Thanks Zman , Iwas unaware that you could use photo shop for doing this. Ihave adobe sat on myh/drive and ahve never used it,that tip of yours could have saved me a few bucks!! thanks again >... andy (the happy englishman)
andyuk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2000, 12:47 PM   #3
DJ_B

Unhappy

Yeah, Photoshop ships with ImageReady, which is basically a web version of photoshop. With Image Ready you can create Animated GIFS and lots of other cool stuff. By far, Photoshop is the premeir graphics editing program. You can also get Photoshop Lite for around $100. But of course, it comes with out certain features that the full version comes with. Check out www.adobe.com for more info.
DJ_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2000, 09:47 PM   #4
Tim

Unhappy

I've been using Photoshop 5 for a little while (since June) and it's quite powerfull.
It takes a while to learn how to use all the features but once you get the hang of it, it's great!

There's some awesome Raw photoshop graphics ar http://davinci.ice.org and http://www.australianinfront.com.au
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2000, 11:55 PM   #5
andyuk4

Unhappy Banner add software???

Can any of you guys tell me some good banner add software, soas I can creats and load banners! Thanks ... ANDY
andyuk4 is offline   Reply With Quote