Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR PERFORMANCE: Website Promotion, Marketing and Growth > Google Search Engine and AdWords
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2003, 11:40 PM   #1
Steve_S
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

Arrow Google Forum For Webmasters Welcome - Read Me - Tips

Welcome to our Google forum for Webmasters and Merchants. This is the place to discuss all things Google. Please only posts issues related to Google in this Forum. If your topic is not Google related, then it probably belongs in this Forum or someplace else on Planet Geek.

If you are a full time professional SEO Analyst with an outstanding track record and superb moral and ethical standards, please contact me via our BB Feedback Form and only this form. I can provide free advertising and publicity for you via a cross-promotion. Please include your Resume, three references, your real name, and contact details. Iím very selective and reserve the right to reject any candidate for any reason.

geek/talk @ GeekVillage is the premier resource for Webmasters & Merchants. A Community which strives for Quality and Civility. We are gathered together to help each other. Our mission is not to sell each other stuff. Please consult Item 10 of our Posting Guide and our Rules.

Dropping the URL of your sites "SE Tool" in a post is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to "shill" posts and or your own posts. Please visit your Member Control Panel and create a compliant signature which includes your SE tool. This feature is rather unique to our Community, as many other "pretenders" and "also rans" do not permit signatures and in some cases do not permit any links in a post. If you have a high quality and unique SE Tool which you wish to insert in this post and only this post, please contact me via our BB Feedback Form and only this form. No duplication of services please. Iím very selective and reserve the right to reject any candidate for any reason.

You can't properly optimize a site for Google or any SE or Directory without targeting certain keywords. Thier is only one reliable source to do this properly and they even have a Free trial. Click here to learn more.

Some handy dandy Google links for you:

Report SPAM to Google

Google Information for Webmasters

Fair Use Exstraction From The Google Webmaster Guidelines:

"These quality guidelines cover the most common forms of deceptive or manipulative behavior, but Google may respond negatively to other misleading practices not listed here, (e.g. tricking users by registering misspellings of well-known web sites). It's not safe to assume that just because a specific deceptive technique isn't included on this page, Google approves of it. Webmasters who spend their energies upholding the spirit of the basic principles listed above will provide a much better user experience and subsequently enjoy better ranking than those who spend their time looking for loopholes they can exploit."

Submit Your Site To Google

Google FAQ

Search Engine Optimizers Tips From Google

Google Zeitgeist

Scripts to track Google & other spiders:

GoogleTrax

GoogleStats

On-Site Tools For Google & Other Search Engines/Directorys:

Google Dance Tool

Link Popularity Check

Search Engine Position Analyzer

ABAKUS Topword

PageRank Checker - SE Simulator - Plus More Tools

Legal Stuff: Googleô is a trademark of Google Technology Inc. geek/talk @ GeekVillage is not associated with Google, has never spoken to them, and has no direct or indirect relationship with Google.

Enjoy

Last edited by Steve_S; 03-17-2004 at 12:30 PM.
Old 03-05-2003, 01:42 AM   #2
Steve_S

Open.

Enjoy!
Old 03-26-2003, 05:19 PM   #3
Steve_S

WOW!

ABAKUS Topword
Closed Thread