Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR PERFORMANCE: Website Promotion, Marketing and Growth > Search Engine Marketing & Optimization
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2002, 11:58 AM   #1
MarkBerger

Default FindWhat.com

Hi

Im using Overture and Adwords now and came across FindWhat is it worth spending time and money on it or is there not much traffic?

Thanks
MarkBerger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 01:50 PM   #2
aahmad

Default Depends on your keywords

FindWhat is currently the second-largest PPC network - frequently-used keywords bring great results, you may like to open the minimum $ account to check it out.

You can get many keywords at 1/10th the cost compared to Overture, but then again, Overture is Overture (#1 in traffic).
aahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 06:01 PM   #3
OC

Findwhat is the most popular PPC engine after Google and Overture.

I just signed up. I'm not sure why they call to verify accounts. I have to wait around for their call until I can proceed any further.

Is it just a gimmick to upsell me something?
OC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 10:52 PM   #4
emmzee
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

I agree, their signup process was long and annoying. Also, I find their website's user interface to be poorly designed. However FindWhat does send a decent amount of traffic, and is pretty cheap compared to Overture and Google.
emmzee is offline   Reply With Quote