Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Website For Sale - Purchase - Barter - Trade
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2002, 01:04 PM   #1
pgrote

Default 7 Year Old Computer Publication Site

Hello,

1) My name: Patrick Grote (pgroteatyahoo.com)
2) URL: CompuNotes - http://www.compunotes.com
3) Age of site: publication is seven years old, site is six years old.
4) Traffic stats:
From Webalizer for April 2002:
Total Hits 1336037
Total Files 1184196
Total Pages 104869
Total Visits 46055
Total KBytes 4861973

Google page rank of 7.

5) Price is $10,000.
6) Revenue per month depends on how much effort and adevrtising is done. In the past I have netted as much as $1500. In April I netted $750.00.
7) My email address is pgroteatyahoo.com. Replace at with @.

Other data:

This site is for sale on eBay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ndexURL=0&rd=1

Here is what you get when you buy the site:

Website: You get the entire website which includes over 900 pages of CONTENT. Take a look at the site and you'll see if has a ton of content!

Domain Names: You get compunotes.com, compunotes.net and compunotes.org.

Complete Archive: You get over 180 issues of CompuNotes that you can do with what you want.

Subscription List: You get the subscription list for CompuNotes. Some people have been subscribed since 1996. You will have to move the names to your own listing server.

ISSN Number: CompuNotes is listed with the government and you will get that number.

Free Hosting: The hosting is paid through July, so you will have no additional investment.

Graphics and Logos: You become owner of all the graphics used to publicize the site.

Advertising: CompuNotes is advertised on many sites through pop-ups and banner ads. You get those as well. Remember, these are all pre-paid.

Media Relations List: You get our list of media contacts. These are used to find products to review.

30 Days Consultation: I will be available via email to answer any questions you have for 30 days after the sale.

The search engines links based on a report I ran on 4/30:

Google: 2030
AlltheWeb: 3307
AltaVista: 1079
AOL: 559
MSN: 597
Hotbot: 600
Lycos: 162

Please let me know if you have any questions.
pgrote is offline   Reply With Quote