Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2002, 05:59 PM   #1
sally_wilks

Default US Check cutting service?

We are based in the UK but have several affiliates in the USA. Is there a service for paying US affiliates by check? For example I give one American company all the money owed and then they cut seperate checks for each affiliate? Hope this makes sense.
sally_wilks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 06:05 PM   #2
PWR_Paul_Banker

www.paybycheck.com they are reputable
PWR_Paul_Banker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 06:21 PM   #3
firstmark

You could always pay them via paypal.com
or you could pay them via bidpay which allows you to pay via credit card in exchange for a money order in US funds being mailed to who you wish. Bidpay charges a minimum of $5 (and more for larger amounts) and can send money orders for up to $700 I think.
firstmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 06:26 PM   #4
sally_wilks

I took a look around that site (thanks) and found this link to be the most relevant - http://www.rebatebycheck.com - is this the site you were referring to?

It offers exactly what I want, but I'd still love to know of some other companies that offer this service (to compare etc.)

Thanks

Last edited by sally_wilks; 02-25-2002 at 06:28 PM.
Old 02-25-2002, 07:10 PM   #5
Aaron Dragushan

It does look like an interesting service, though it might not be exactly what you're looking for. Since you're in England, I'm guessing you might also be looking for a way to have your checks sent from a US account.

"The checks are drawn on your checking account and are customized with your business logo, authorized signature, and other information specific to each of your payees. Your sensitive bank account information is stored only on our encrypted servers and is never transferred in the process."

Our company would love to find something similar... We end up sending money orders to get around the problem, but it's a major hassle for us at the bank.
Aaron Dragushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 07:26 PM   #6
sally_wilks

Yes! You've understood exactly what I need. It is very hard for businesses in the UK to get dollar accounts with US banks, and therefore we need someone with a US bank account to handle the payments for us - as described is Aaron's posting above. Thanks for posting that paragraph - I hadn't realised that the checks would be drawn from our account - doh!
Old 02-25-2002, 08:37 PM   #7
eyetricks

Sally,

How many affiliates in the United States do you currently have?

Drop me a line at webmaster@eyetricks.com as I may be able to help you get US dollars to your affiliates from a US bank account.

Best Regards,
Brad
eyetricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:15 PM   #8
edmond dantes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally_wilks View Post
We are based in the UK but have several affiliates in the USA. Is there a service for paying US affiliates by check? For example I give one American company all the money owed and then they cut seperate checks for each affiliate? Hope this makes sense.
absolutely, check out http://www.webmasterchecks.com, they issue checks, do ACH direct deposits, send wires, paypal, epassporte, payoneer and other payments out.
edmond dantes is offline   Reply With Quote