Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR CREATION: Building & Maintaining A Web Site > Web Design and Webmaster Issues
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2000, 03:39 PM   #1
m3rcury

Unhappy

Hrm... i would ditch the doorway page, man. Just have it go straight to your main pulsarfx one if you want more ppl to actually visit there, IMO. And i swear i've seen those graphics somewhere else. The background is the same as my old emu site, m3rcury.iwarp.com (i ripped it from another emu site several years ago) and those buttons are ripped to, i believe. And, i've learned from hard experience that ppl dont like to review sites more than once, i've posted 3 review requests now and ppl just get angry, so be careful buddy.
Hope that helped.
--shane Www.fantasticards.com
m3rcury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2000, 11:08 PM   #2
tibou

Unhappy site review

please, could you guys review my site. keep in mind that it being modified.

www.pulsarfx.com

www.pulsarfx.com/free/

thanks

[This message has been edited by tibou (edited 05-05-2000).]
tibou is offline   Reply With Quote