Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2001, 01:07 PM   #1
singloon

GeekGuide

Default Luna network finally says bye bye

Well looks like Luna network is finally feeling the effects of the down turn. I got my notice of termination from About.com's Luna network just momenets ago for Jan 7, 2002.. basically saying that due to the down turn and amount of return i'm getting from the amount of traffic i send them, that it's not practically for me to stay

It's sad to see this happen but oh well - online advertising is no longer my main income anyway (around 5 - 10%)

Looks like i'll have to proceed with version 7.0 layout for my site now without Luna banner ads

singloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2001, 07:05 PM   #2
nima

is it still safe to use their sprinks co-brand program? really would liek to know how they are going about that ?
nima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 01:19 AM   #3
singloon

GeekGuide

Quote:
Originally posted by nima
is it still safe to use their sprinks co-brand program? really would liek to know how they are going about that ?
in the email i got they asked me to look into the sprinks program so i assume that's still going ahead as normal

Old 12-07-2001, 04:18 AM   #4
LastActionHero

Is Sprinks still alive? What's the url and how are they doing?
LastActionHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 12:28 PM   #5
singloon

GeekGuide

Luna just turned off the ad serving to my site... that's the end of a 12 1/2 month relationship... probably the longest one i have had with an ad company...

now i have a new site layout and php/mysql news publishing backend going live today to replace the old layout