Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2001, 09:51 PM   #1
trabaho

Question Search traffic

I've been trying to get in Search Traffic for a while but I can't seem to get through, I've transfered to the Philippines but I'm originally from Australia.

Last edited by trabaho; 11-29-2001 at 10:07 PM.
trabaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 10:47 PM   #2
wly

Yeah me too! I have actually given up hope of getting in. And with Adsearches closure I am left with no more search programs.
wly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2001, 01:45 AM   #3
Czar

Webmaster

Please take this to SICtalk, or contact Robert directly at robert@standardinternet.com

Alternatively, you may like to appeal to SearchTraffic's admin Steve via steve@standardinternet.com

Best of luck.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2001, 08:28 AM   #4
Robert from SI
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

wly, trabaho,

We no longer evaluate non-USA webmasters based on nationality but on subjective factors such as the quality and design of the website, and, more importantly, wether or not the site content is condusive to e-commerce.