|Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|04-13-2000, 10:03 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 1999
1. Are there any good search engine or database that can help us to find a suitable domain according to the length of domain or keywords? (both new and deleted domain)
2. I am a beginner of domain owner. I have some not bad domains and want to sell it if possible. So, which, Afternic.com or Greatdomains.com is better? Afternic.com charge nothing for seller? I don't want to pay 10% to greatdomains.com..
3. Also, how to transfer the domain to the buyer? (my domain is not registered from NS) If i use 000domains.com, registerfree or opersrs.net, etc, should I simply change the organisation name and contact to the buyer's and give the password to him? Anyway, how do u guy sell your domain?
4. How can u certify the ownership of a domain is yours? According to email address, Contact name , mailing address or what?
5. Can anyone tell me what is the process of change registrar??
Thanks a million!!
Join eAds via eAds Fans Club to get double guarantees -
DAVID CYBERWORLD - http://com.go.to
GO.TO/HOME - http://go.to/home
HK.8M - http://hk.8m.com
|04-14-2000, 08:36 PM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: San Francisco, CA
A good searchable database for recently domain names is http://www.whois.net
I have never used Afternic.com or Greatdomains.com to sell domain names but I have used eBay.com to sell names before and have had some luck.
Again, I have never used 000domains.com or registerfree but I have transfered a domain name with networksolutions (and am currently transfering a domain with 123domains.com) With networksolutions I had to submit an online "make changes" form to networksolutions.com and I also had to print and fill out a contract from the networksolutions site. Then I had to send the contract to the buyer, they filled it out with their info. Then they sent it back to networksolutions. To certify ownership of a domain networksolutions makes the owner get the contract notarized.
Hope that helps,
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|I was prosecuted due to domain!! Please help me to make decision||CYBERWORLD||Web Design and Webmaster Issues||28||06-23-2007 09:18 PM|
|Somewhat Urgent Domain Name Legal Question||austincassidy||Business Principles||13||01-21-2002 11:48 AM|
|Domain registration question||cyburrr||Web Design and Webmaster Issues||2||10-22-2000 04:53 PM|
|Trademark owners trump Domain owners||adland||Web Design and Webmaster Issues||8||05-20-2000 12:28 AM|