Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell > Archives of old posts from Let's Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2001, 02:03 PM   #1
jonyboy30

Default High Traffic E-cards site looking for Links Exchange / Licensing Content.

Hello,

I would be interested in Exchanging links with web-masters having web-sites with reasonable levels of Traffic. Our site http://www.Acegreetings.com is a High-Traffic E-cards site with daily page views of around 5000 + .

I guess, this has fallen from the previous levels of 15000, two months ago. But this is becuz, i have stopped the paid promotions on other sites.

Right now, I am looking for Exchanging links with web-masters who have similar traffic levels. I can show my traffic stats / logs on request.

I will be including TEXT LINKS of web-masters who are interested in having my traffic, and in return I also want TEXT - LINKS on good locations on my partners site. I will be including the TEXT-LINKS of my partners on the RIGHT-HAND BAR of my site, under our partners.

In addition to the above, i want to License my E-cards with web-masters who want to include this content into their sites. I guess, i need not go into the details of why U should have an E-cards section into your site, coz all of U guys are quite knowledgeable and know the importance of including this service to build and retain Your traffic.

Our Licensing fees would be very affordable and renewable every year. We will host the entire system, develop new e-cards and bear the cost of Bandwidth + Hosting. You can include Your own banners as well, and the entire system will be in your sites look and feel. Also, your users information, like E-mail addresses, card sent, date, etc will be available to you in your own Password Protected Login page. If You want to see how it looks to have your own E-cards site, You can look at our clients site, http://www.acegreetings.com/namaste

If any more details are needed, I would be glad to assist.

Webmaster,

http://www.Acegreetings.com

info@acegreetings.com

Interactive E-cards for everyone.