Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell > Archives of old posts from Let's Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2001, 06:03 PM   #1
Jokes-Central

Default End Of August Newsletter Ad Sale!

To celebrate the end of August and the beginning of a brand new month, we are have an end of August newsletter ad sale! We currently have 78,000+ subscribers, and are expecting to have 125,000+ by the middle of October. September will be a very exciting month for us as we will be moving to a brand new domain and taking our site's content with us, along with a ton of new, original ideas!

Here are our prices for the blow-out sale:
(All ads sent to 78,000+ subscribers; All ads must be 6 lines by 65 characters)
Top Ad: $31.20 ---ONLY $.40 CPM!
Middle Ad: $15.60 ---ONLY $.20 CPM!
Bottom Ad: $7.80 ---ONLY $.10 CPM!

These prices have been majorly reduced, and we are excited to offer these ads to you for such a low price! On the contrary, we now have stricter rules about which ads we will serve. E-mail me first and ask if I can accept a certain ad, then pay me. If you pay me first, and I have to refund your money, it will be a lower amount due to PayPal taking away 2% per transaction.

E-mail me if you are interested. If you have a special deal you would like to offer, then please e-mail me and we will try to work something out!

All payments can be sent to alan04@prodigy.net via PayPal, or if you would like to send by money order or check, please respond and I will give you the details.

All ads are served on a first come, first served basis!