Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell > Archives of old posts from Let's Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2001, 09:49 AM   #1
Lavee

Unhappy Front Page Link Exchange - Spl Offer

All,

I have written a Reciprocal Link Echange script for my http://www.APlusjokes.com humor site.
You can add your site using Add your site at http://www.Aplusjokes.com/addlinks.php
Once you add your site, an activation code will be sent to you to activate your addition. Once you activate it , I will approve your site.
You can logon at any time to check your stats.You can also modify your profile at any time.
The script will feature you in all the pages including the front page of the site if you are among the top 5 sites.
The offer I give to the Geek Village memebers is Once you activate your site and had the linking code in your site, send an email to webmaster@aplusjokes.com with your Geekvillage user name, your username/ email address you used to sign up in my site and the place where you have my reciprocal link,
I will give 30 free credits for non front page links to all who sends me the above email and 50 credits for those who sends an email and link to me in the front page.

No Adult sites please.

Lavee

------------------
Free Stuff Directory
www.Lavee.com
Are You In TheTopList.Com. Webmasters - Add your site to thetoplist and get more traffic
A + Jokes - Funny Pictures, Hilarious Jokes and Comic strips.
Old 05-15-2001, 08:04 AM   #2
Lavee

Unhappy

A member emailed me and asked about what a credit is worth.
Let me explain a little bit about the way thing are setup.
My script is a Link exchange and Top sites kind of a script.
This helps me to send a visitor back to my partners where a credit is due. So it is Win-Win situation to all.
Also in how many reciprocal links pages, you can find the stats. Here you can do that.
You will be ranked on top of the page(in my other sites page) not for sending a maximum number of visitors but based on (visitors you send - visitors I send you back).
So the sites are ranked on a highest to lowest on the positive differential (meaning you sent me more visitors than I sent you) enabling your site visible to more of my visitors. To Top it, If you are among the top 5 with the positive diferential, you will be listed all over my site, till you drop in the ranks.
So If I give you a 30 credits, I tell the script that you sent me 30 visitors and your positive differential is 30 to start with.
So if you list me on the front page your positive differential will be 50 to start with.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Lavee

------------------
Free Stuff Directory
www.Lavee.com
Are You In TheTopList.Com. Webmasters - Add your site to thetoplist and get more traffic
A + Jokes - Funny Pictures, Hilarious Jokes and Comic strips.