Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell > Archives of old posts from Let's Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2000, 09:11 AM   #1
Kam

Lightbulb Need help on selling traffic

Hello everybody,

I've got a question (altough it looks like an offer. We have a popup window network with over 10.000 sites in our network. We serve a lot of popups, but we currently have some unsold inventory.

Anyone knows where I can sell these? Maybe anyone is interested in a lot of (targetted)traffic. We can target popups (and thus traffic) on category and on country of the websurfer.

Eg. If you a Canadian sportstore, we can target popups on Canadians visiting a sports site...

Can anyone help me?

Barry
Old 10-09-2000, 07:30 PM   #2
Lavee

Unhappy

Hi Kam,

Just curious. Are you not the member "barry" who owns popupmoney.com. I assumed this because I saw your name in the whois as Barry Kampstra.Surprised to see why you came in through a new id "Kam". Could you answer many of the open questions asked by other members about your site and payout details.

Just trying to help other members.

Thanks

Lavee

------------------
Free Stuff Directory
www.Lavee.com
Are You In TheTopList.Com
Webmasters - Add your site to thetoplist and get moretraffic
Old 10-10-2000, 12:18 AM   #3
Kam

Unhappy

Hello Lavee,

yes, I am with Popupmoney. I couldn't answer all these questions because I couldn't post at this forum any longer, don't ask me why....

I would be happy to answer all the questions about our program, hopefully this ID won't be banned (I'm trying not to anything wrong, but I don't know what I did wrong last time, so it's hard to tell...)

Barry
Old 10-10-2000, 06:14 AM   #4
Lavee

Unhappy

Hi Kam / Barry

If you look at all of your posts made under the name Barry, all you mention is join popupmoney.com, and you never (?) participated in any other discussions apart from telling about your programs.

Blend with the community in a friendly way and you will have more success than just telling to join your site.

Thanks

Lavee

------------------
Free Stuff Directory
www.Lavee.com
Are You In TheTopList.Com
Webmasters - Add your site to thetoplist and get moretraffic
Old 10-10-2000, 07:12 AM   #5
DJ_B

Unhappy

Kam:
I suppose you won't get a chance to respond to this message since you are probably banner by now, but incase not here it goes:
Try reading the BB rules. It clearly states that it is forbidden to sign up again if banner already. Clearly you admit to doing this, which is a violation of the rules.
Your posts are doing nothing for Popupmoney.com, and if anything, is harming it. Popup money is now know as a distrustful company.
Old 10-10-2000, 07:33 AM   #6
Kam

Unhappy

I regret you see our program as 'distrustful', however, I would like to participate in the many interesting discussions over here, so I signed up again (also because I didn't know why I was banned).

Hope the moderatrors will forgive me and not ban me..

Barry