Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPA Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
katereber

Default Affiliate Network

I'm not sure if I'm on the right forum to post this thread, you can remove this anytime..

Affiliate Network

This is one of the most common and easiest ways to promote your business online.
The affiliate network usually has the channels and right tools to provide the simple Affiliate (business owner) with ad spaces, banners, marketing tools to promote his online shop.
The Affiliate Network can sell space on your website and promote others via your own business, taking a share of the transactions.

Just sharing, feel free to post your comment..

Thanks and have a nice day..
katereber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:06 AM   #2
bloomtools1

Nice technique. Great share. Thanks for sharing.
bloomtools1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:50 AM   #3
aman1

Affiliate network helps advertisers increase online conversions on a performance basis and enables publishers .
aman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:48 AM   #4
Preston

An affiliate network is composed of a group of merchants and a group of affiliates. Merchants join the network and affiliates join the network in order to advertise the merchant products in exchange of a commission from the merchant. Affiliate networks present some great advantages for the merchant and the affiliate. The merchant gets potential access to a wide networks of affiliates. The affiliate dos not necessary need to make a certain sale amount for one particular merchant but rather for the entire range of merchants before getting paid.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:12 PM   #5
rheyankaj

I want an affiliate that will pay me
rheyankaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:38 AM   #6
couponsgrid1

Affiliate marketing is easiest way to manage how many customers are visiting your website and how much you are earning through them by their clicks on your website banners.
couponsgrid1 is offline   Reply With Quote