Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPA Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2005, 08:07 PM   #1
Larwee

GeekGuide

Talking CafePress alternatives (competitors)

CafePress is rather well-known when it comes to personalized merchandise. They make it possible for you to even open your own store and sell a variety of personalized items. Some people don't sell very much, but the service is there for you to give it a try.

You might want some personalized merchandise for yourself or you might want to try to do some selling to make some money. It never hurts to try.

You may have had good luck or bad luck with CafePress, or you might just want to give them a try for the first time.

Even though CafePress is rather famous, there are some others who are similar and possibly even better. This is naturally a matter of opinion.

So for anyone who has an interest in personalized merchandise for personal use or to open an online store, or use as an affiliate program, and isn't aware of all of these I am listing four of them in order to give you some variety.

CafePress http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/

99Dogs http://www.99dogs.com/

Zazzle http://www.zazzle.com/

Spreadshirt http://www.spreadshirt.com/
Larwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 03:27 PM   #2
jason of SI

The Zazzle.com site looks very nicely done and some of their offers are very nice as well.
jason of SI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:43 AM   #3
arkeomaster

Lightbulb

zazzle looks very similar to Cafepress..
I may think (by the first look) they are from the same owner..

But one main difference I have found between both is that Zazzle supports the use of copyrighted material, and Cafepress donīt.

have you found any other difference?

Last edited by arkeomaster; 01-23-2006 at 08:59 AM.
arkeomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 12:48 PM   #4
Larwee

GeekGuide

Here is another link to a Geek/Talk thread about Zazzle that you might find interesting http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/sh...threadid=28270 As you can see there are some people who are interested in Zazzle.

Disney also has an arrangement with Zazzle.

CafePress and Zazzle do not have the same owner. They are competitors.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:10 PM   #5
arkeomaster

Very interesting Larwee....If you would have to choose one of them...which would you choose?
bye!
Old 01-24-2006, 05:47 PM   #6
Larwee

GeekGuide

I think I'll give a diplomatic answer to that question.

I had a CafePress shop a few years ago. I haven't yet had a Zazzle shop. I wasn't thrilled with the CafePress results. Some people prefer CafePress and some prefer Zazzle.

I should mention that I wasn't really giving much attention to my CafePress shop. The website was the important thing and the CafePress shop was just a small thing added in association with the web site. If the CafePress shop was of a big interest I would have put more effort into it.

At the present time I am both a CafePress affiliate and a Zazzle affiliate. CafePress has been around much longer than Zazzle. Right now Zazzle does happen to get a lot of important attention sometimes.

My personal results are about the same for both, but there seems to be a growing interest in Zazzle. This is by no means close to being a scientific study.
Old 01-26-2006, 08:56 AM   #7
arkeomaster

interesting point of view - thanks
Old 02-08-2006, 12:46 AM   #8
Larwee

GeekGuide

Default Another competitor

I mentioned CafePress and 3 of their competitors in the first post of this thread. Here is one more. It is called PrintMojo. Often it is very helpful to have several choices from which to select. This thread now gives you 5 choices. Here is the link to PrintMojo http://www.printmojo.com/
Old 02-08-2006, 07:35 AM   #9
arkeomaster

it looks great...thanks for all the info...
Old 04-21-2015, 04:39 AM   #10
RyanKempe

"T-Spring" is by far better than all of the above.
The shirt selection there is much better, and the tools to customised and brand shirts are a little more developed.
RyanKempe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:16 AM   #11
alauddinkaka

But I don't know which is the best.
alauddinkaka is offline   Reply With Quote