Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 03:02 PM   #16
cheznoir
Member.

Finally got back to this today. Anyone approved? Kind of odd that the signup form does not have any place to enter site information. What are they approving before that?

Once "accepted" do you then have to have individual sites accepted?

Thanks

Chet
Old 04-05-2004, 04:57 PM   #17
adlogix

Default Thanks for your post

Chet, we are just verifying that the information is valid we do not want people creating fake accounts in the system.. I understand this does cause some delay in the sign-up process but we must maintain strict standards..

Best Regards,

Adlogix Support Team
Old 04-06-2004, 11:17 AM   #18
DuffMan

Your link to your agreement is a 404. I would sign up but I am not going to agree to something that I can't see.
Old 04-06-2004, 12:24 PM   #19
budsinc
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

Proceed with caution when pages have 404 errors.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:32 PM   #20
SWD

even though they use some flash banners, im running to see how they perform, using them on www.hottestlyrics.com , my main problem is that in the stats I have 0 (blank), no stats!

anyone else with this problem?
Old 04-06-2004, 11:51 PM   #21
mpgd

Adlogix is the best

Just got my first payment from them today for $15

Time to test them out with a lot of traffic now
Old 04-07-2004, 10:14 AM   #22
SWD

there ads weren't showing anymore and I could not access the publisher.adlogix.com interface or either see the impressions I have already sent them.

so I removed the ads until further noticed
Old 04-07-2004, 11:33 AM   #23
adlogix

Default Server Issues

Due to the overwhelming response from geek village members we are in the process of adding 5 new servers to the cluster.. This should alliviate some of the slowdowns we have had.. Downtime should be minimal (less than 10 minutes and stats will still be counted. Weekly Payments seem to be a big hit!! Next Payment date is Monday..
Old 04-08-2004, 06:08 AM   #24
BigMike

How long should I have to wait before I get an acceptance/denial email message? It has been 7 days so far ....

Thanks,

Mike
Old 04-08-2004, 05:58 PM   #25
echang

I also waited a week and did not receive a confirmation email.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:59 PM   #26
cheznoir
Member.

Same here, no response.

Signed up with valueclick today, not only did i get accepted within hours, a rep then called me a few hours later to discuss my site and their mix and even removed the junk I don't run for me.

If only this business hadn't made me so jaded after 8 years, I would be happy.

Chet
Old 04-09-2004, 11:37 PM   #27
Jamesbond

Adlogix Down a lot of times daily ...

I site always can't open when them server down .. HO MY GOD .

just remove the code , However that's good rate . Need fix server problem ASAP .

I'll put code again when the server problem fixed .
Old 04-10-2004, 01:40 AM   #28
NathanSlow

Default Careful

AdLogix,
I have worked in the past with AdLogix and I seen little results, very wierd stats almost fake. Very Little customer help, overall I would not work with them again. Here is what one of my customers has said about adlogix....

"Its a little early in the investigation to say what is going on and I hope there is a reasonable explanation but my client is very up set at this point and Adlogix has done very little in support. They have delivered about 80K in traffic and the client can see only 7900 plus or minus , there band usage has not moved and there raw data and tracking service supports the 7900. There are no IP address so we cannot verify if it was US or not. I have a
half dozen calls in to them and the response has been null other than we will get back to you and we are still waiting. I am hoping its a glitch in the panel or something like that. I currently have 100 resellers loaded into there panel and I will move all of them to a new seller if they cannot support us. Its early and I am allowing them time to let me know what is going on but I am shopping. We have only had a few problems with them mainly
control panel problems and slow traffic in the past but they are a growing company and we have overlooked those areas and worked through them. If you like I will keep you posted one way or another."
Old 04-12-2004, 06:24 PM   #29
rdanjel2004

I have them on my site atm but there is no way to see the stats, they just not show. I fill in days and year and press go, but it just resets the page.
Old 04-12-2004, 06:25 PM   #30
rdanjel2004

and they dont respond to the support tickets
Closed Thread