Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-1999, 07:44 PM   #1
fairhousing
Member.

Default clickXchange is it legit?

looks like a ClickTrade copy cat, any experiences with clickXchange?
fairhousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-1999, 11:50 PM   #2
dikar

That's what I'd like to know too.
dikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-1999, 12:04 PM   #3
fairhousing
Member.

Well, they say they pay on the 15th of the month. Presently they owe me $85+, so we'll see.

------------------
Isn't it time you started making some real money with your web site!
www.birminghamnet.com/cgi-bin/links/pages/WebmasterResources/MakingMoney

fairhousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-1999, 11:43 PM   #4
WildComputer

And so would I...especially from an advertiser point of view...

I need a lot more leads...and I've decided against Clicktrade because of all the recent negative press...but I want something relatively cheap to start with

I just sent them e-mail (with a couple of advertiser & affiliate question) may be this will given some indication about what they're really like

[This message has been edited by WildComputer (edited 06-09-99).]
WildComputer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:41 PM   #5
holly

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ****Adviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.
holly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:45 AM   #6
Grant Elliott

It’s irrelevant that this is legit or not because we can’t make much money. It’s time waste to put hours and hours into it. I feel it’s far more rewarding to do Forex trading but with reliable and trustworthy brokers or else it will mean nothing! It will cause us heavily to trade on companies like Instaforex who are known ****mers!
Grant Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote