Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR FOUNDATION: Web Hosting & Domains > Web Hosting Discussion
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2017, 03:36 AM   #1
Gearicon

Default Forex VPS in Malaysia is needed

I need to know some reliable web hosts offering Forex vps hosting in Malaysia.

The thing is that I have some clients who is looking for 50 gbs of HD, Linux, 1 TB of bandwidth Forex VPS hosting accounts + SSD Storage.
One of my colleagues recommended me to try vpsmalaysia.com.my services. Are they trustworthy?

What other hosts in Malaysia do you know?
Gearicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 04:37 AM   #2
Brast

Vpsmalaysia.com.my is superb. This host is great. i had read some not so positive reviews on the grid's reliability but i decided i would take chance on them. I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone.
Their prices are looow.
Brast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 04:26 AM   #3
Mased

So far, I am extremely impressed with these guys. There is nothing that counts more than decent support and they go beyond the call. I really hope the rest of the support team are like this.

Vpsmalaysia.com.my is local Malaysian web host - your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose their hosting services, OP.
I like their Forex, Linux and Windows VPS hosting solutions.
Mased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:45 AM   #4
Nitsteris

I've been with superbithost.com for more than 8 months and have loved their hosting and service.
They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful. They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time problem solving.

Love these guys.
Nitsteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 07:00 AM   #5
Helsing20

I recommend superbithost.com bitcoin VPS in Malaysia to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.
The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.
Helsing20 is offline   Reply With Quote