Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR PERFORMANCE: Website Promotion, Marketing and Growth > Search Engine Marketing & Optimization
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2011, 02:12 AM   #31
patricia

Smile

Hi,

It is really great either you are working from home or from office. There is a dramatic growth in recent years. It is one of the biggest concerns in the world now specially for the youngster.

Thanks
patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:42 AM   #32
infomesh

seo has a bright future in my point of view. its demand is increasing day by day especially in asian countries like india. once you got knowledge, u can earn a lot.
infomesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #33
Jayres10

I hope that the job security is.. solid. I think SEO will be around as long as people are searching online in google.
Jayres10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:41 AM   #34
Johnclave111
Member.

yes i started my career SEO but its need proper vision like what you need to do then go for it. its not a bad career option. in future it will grow up more than what today have.
Johnclave111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:30 AM   #35
aaronangelle

SEO is the best way to earn money through internet. People can earn at home without joining a company also. My my point of view it has a good future
aaronangelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:48 AM   #36
bulkping

SEO is a very responsible job, so you need to have lot of experience before you start individually, so first work under some experienced SEO , learn all the tactics and then start your own. All the best.

Regards,
Neet
bulkping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #37
dojo

Well, any career is lucrative if you love it, put work into it and get experienced. For me web design is the one. I earn a decent living and can afford to have my own small business. Some are SEO consultants and earn a lot. Some fail.

Focus on something that makes you happy. Working for many hours has to be enjoyable too. I hate SEO, though I know some of the tricks for my sites. I don't like it and I don't take projects on SEO. I don't like programming, so I don't bother with it. I love design, this is what I do. Others love working as copywriters, others are virtual assistants etc.
dojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 02:32 AM   #38
jessieantony

Nowadays, nothing will be handled without internet. Likewise, the internet usage has been increase a lot. So, SEO is the internet marketing career choice, where you can need to learn alot of things and get a perfect guide from experienced seo candidates!
jessieantony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 03:56 AM   #39
jessieantony

SEO is best job option for earning money under online marketing. Based on your seo,ppc skills you can earn more money!!!
jessieantony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 05:14 AM   #40
pheunixin

I think SEO is a good profession but first we have to become an expert in this field.

Software company in rajasthan
pheunix.in
pheunixin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:52 AM   #41
sunnysingh130

SEO as a career is a batter option. I personally get this platform. I think you can earn lots of money in this field.
sunnysingh130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 08:22 AM   #42
AhsanParwez

SEO as a career is a very good choice. But the catch is SEO is ever evolving, you need to keep yourself updated with the Google algorithm changes and how it effects your website's search visibility, what is not allowed in SEO and what long term strategy to implement.

You need to learn various things like.

1- Content Marketing
2- Google Analytics & Keyword Research Tools
3- Traffic Behavior, user flow and how to improve it
4- How to optimize websites for speed (programming knowledge is required)
5- Understanding of how paid marketing works

If you prove yourself in a company you will rise in ranks in your company and possibly end up on top of designers and developers creating strategies and work flows.
AhsanParwez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 11:35 PM   #43
microlabs

SEO is the best profession one can have as it requires a less time work but with full dedication and bring the desired money too..
microlabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:34 AM   #44
internationalyoga

I don't know if many people became SEO experts because they planned ahead and thought that SEO careers are relatively stable in the long run, especially when compared to other business areas, or the reasons to make a career in SEO were completely different, but my feeling is that SEO experts are lucky now. Why? Because while the recession makes many industries wrench in pain, many SEO professionals are in top financial shape and full of optimism for the future.
internationalyoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 03:41 AM   #45
anynewsbd

Yes why not but it should be risk-able profession.
anynewsbd is offline   Reply With Quote