Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2000, 01:20 PM   #1
diederik

Wink Getpaid4 stats are back on

Ok they seem to work again, but all the lost hours are not counted. The stats will probably not be recovered, looking at last month lost hours.

Let's hope the best!

Diederik

------------------
Making Money
diederik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2000, 10:10 AM   #2
jscheide@erols.com

Unhappy

Is anybody being credited corrcrtly or been
paid by Getpaid4?
jscheide@erols.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2000, 10:45 AM   #3
diederik

Cool

Yes, it looks alright at the moment. However, it seems that the time that the stats stalled are lost(probably)

Diederik

------------------
Making Money
Old 02-29-2000, 02:03 PM   #4
diederik

Cool

Well my stats are running.
I agree Yngwv that the email answering procedure is a disaster.

About your 55 users Yngwv:
I think that the majority of the people are not trying every hour if the program is running again.

I think that company should at least put news on their homepage in such a critical phase of beta testing.

Diederik

------------------
Making Money
Old 02-29-2000, 03:59 PM   #5
TTT
Member.

Cool

Well, Yngwv, you are absolutely right being a customer. However, if you put yourself in the shoes of advertising companies, you won't say the same thing.
TTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2000, 06:38 PM   #6
Yngwv

Cool

I would say the same thing because excellent customer service = very obscene amounts of money in the long run.

[This message has been edited by Yngwv (edited 02-29-2000).]
Yngwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2000, 09:58 PM   #7
diederik

Cool

I totally agree with Yngwv!!.
Only Internet companies and the government come away with such a weak customer service. There is always some king of arrogance like “You don’t like us, fine leave”. The problem is that many people like working the Internet and they DO come away with that.

Diederik

------------------
Making Money
Old 03-01-2000, 12:40 AM   #8
mtgm

Thumbs down

The tracking for my account has not been working correctly for two days now. They ARE in a perpetual beta phase...
mtgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2000, 12:52 AM   #9
Yngwv

Cool

I have 55 users on my 3rd level with 200 minutes and no exposures. That is impossible. I've written to them to correct this but they don't even send me form letters anymore. I send the nicest emails too. I hate when a company ignores emails. I don't mind a long beta or lost information but please let me know what is going on. All I ask is a "yes we are aware of the problem Mr. so and so and it should be corrected in a short while. Please feel free to contact us again if the problem continues". I guess I live in a dream world.

If I ran a company, I would desperately make sure my customer service was immediately capable. I don't care if I received 1000 emails a minute. I would do anything and spend whatever it took to make sure all emails were answered well and in a short time.

I know I am always impressed and have great respect for any company that answers emails personally and quickly. I almost feel an immediate sense of loyalty to the company that cares enough to do this. I want to do business with a company like this and I have a feeling many others out there feel the same way. I think customer service is the most important part of a business not some ad campaign. If your customer service is good, you could put ads out that say you ****** and you will still have good business.

Why do so many companies not get that?

[This message has been edited by Yngwv (edited 02-29-2000).]
Yngwv is offline   Reply With Quote