Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR CREATION: Building & Maintaining A Web Site > Web Design and Webmaster Issues
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2000, 06:03 AM   #1
nocontent

Exclamation partners needed for web design site

im currently looking for partners to hlep me out on a web design site, called nocontent, the site is here: http://www.nocontent.f2s.com
its still under construction so disregard the links,/ content, etc...
theres not any money involved so all you get-rich quick folks, dont reply. if youre interested reply here, or email me at beancurd12@yahoo.com
thanks,
chris

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.nocontent.f2s.com
Delicious" TARGET=_blank>http://www.nocontent.f2s.com
Delicious</A> web design goodness.
nocontent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2000, 08:16 AM   #2
Guava

Unhappy

I checked out your site and it looks like with a lot of effort (articles/writing/reviews) and some good promoting you could have a quality site there.

Two notes:
1. Get your own domain name soon. The easiest way to have repeat visitors is by having a URL that they will be able to remember. This means no extra periods because you have a subdomain and no directory names (like the free services). OkayWeb.com will host your site for $5 a month for a small account with a domain and perl and other features.

2. Your logo with the X. It just IDENTICAL to Xoom.com's logo. While you might not think so, if you're site ever becomes popular and someone that is higher up at Xoom happens to go to your site you will end up with a trademark lawsuit because I know they have put in the paperwork on it.

Just my thoughts

------------------
Guava
webmaster@guavamail.com
www.GuavaMail.com
Guava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2000, 02:58 PM   #3
davidzon

Unhappy

Hi there,

My name is Vladislav Davidzon, I own several web hosting projects including ThinkHost [www.thinkhost.com] and Global Reaction Network [www.globalreaction.com]

This is definitely a sort of project I'd love to sponsor -- if you are interested in talking about possibilities, let me know... Drop me a line at support@thinkhost.com and we'll chat! We can probably provide hosting for the site as well as marketing, support, and we got a lot of web designers who may be interested to contributing, etc.

Let me know! My e-mail is support@thinkhost.com

davidzon is offline   Reply With Quote