Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2001, 04:57 PM   #1
Stuart D

Unhappy AffiliateClick.com

Has anyone used AffiliateClick ? Have you ever been paid, any experiences ? thanks
Stuart D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2001, 06:04 PM   #2
ezclan

Unhappy

There are 2-3 RECENT threads on them already..

Please SEARCH the forum instead of just posting a message.

------------------
Ezclan MPOG Sites
Video games and Consoles
ezclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2001, 06:07 PM   #3
Outlaw

Smile

I didn't really want to reply to this since I don't know too much, but I know you are wanting some kidn of reply so here is what I see so far... I have been using them for about a week, and the stats are very acurate. The stats are in real time which makes me quite happy, sicne I can refresh at any time and see what I have made. The owner seems like a cool guy, and they have quite a few special offers that you can talk about via email to them. They pay a flat 10 cpc, it wont go up till advertising goes up.. The first check is sent somethign like 45-60 after so they can check your site and audit it to some extent. They have no defaults and their ads have a high ctr, i am getting about .4-.7% ctr which is very good, making me .40 - .70 cpm. Anyhow I do suggets trying them out, I have not recieved payment since I have been with them for a week, but I am confident that they will pay.

------------------
- AI Corp.
www.animeinstinct.com
www.animetopsites.com
www.dbzhost.com
Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2001, 12:25 AM   #4
Stuart D

Unhappy

Thanks, I've looked through the threads.
Stuart D is offline   Reply With Quote