Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2000, 09:20 PM   #1
weagle

Cool teknosurf referal working?

I notice the stats for the referals isn't working it reports zero click-thru's for this entire month is the stats updated daily or once a month now? Before I would get stats daily but now it isn't working at all? Anyone experiencing the same problems?
weagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2000, 09:23 PM   #2
Joe

Cool

Yeah, it's not counting clicks for me either, I also didn't receive my $5 bounty..
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2000, 07:34 PM   #3
weagle

Cool

You're also right about the not getting paid, I forgot to mention it registers I have someone signed up but no where in the records does it show they have approved this person (thus I don't get the $5 referal) and also this person that is registered has produced $0.00 revenue what is going on here all I see is zero's? I've pulled teknosurf's referal program out replaced it with some other company that I know is handling the referal program properly. Also valueclick is another one acting up too not even one referal sign up after having their ads up for a month.
weagle is offline   Reply With Quote