Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR FOUNDATION: Web Hosting & Domains > Web Hosting Discussion
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2010, 04:20 AM   #16
geethaa

You could try hioxindia hosting service. Hope they could serve you better
geethaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:32 AM   #17
sbglobal

you just always remember one thing................. cheapest is not always a bestest you should go for the bestest one....................
sbglobal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:10 AM   #18
affjunkie

bestest? Is this better than best?
affjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:45 AM   #19
reihaan

you must try unique links ..it is very cheap upon domain registration and also for web hosting... Give it a try..
reihaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:13 AM   #20
nareshsaini

I would suggest godaddy or namecheap. Both are good and very populated. Thanks for sharing.....
nareshsaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:22 AM   #21
hboss

i suggest dhost.com for best offers and lowest price..
hboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:56 AM   #22
xpertsalman

Cheap Domain registration "Netfirms"
xpertsalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:57 AM   #23
xpertsalman

"but i recommend GoDaddy"
xpertsalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:21 AM   #24
cashloan

Check to see how long the company has been operatingMake sure you can control every aspect of your domain name. If you want to transfer your domain away will you be charged a fee?
cashloan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:20 PM   #25
Grant Elliott

I think we should look to reputed companies to provide discounted prices as that also will be stable for us. I would recommend GoDaddy as at the moment they have excellent promotion going on so they have provided with one of the best promo code we could ever ask for. It is “99WORD” voucher code that we need to use and we will get .Com domain at just 99 cents price!
Grant Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 05:35 PM   #26
PapiaKhatunAsha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Elliott View Post
I think we should look to reputed companies to provide discounted prices as that also will be stable for us. I would recommend GoDaddy as at the moment they have excellent promotion going on so they have provided with one of the best promo code we could ever ask for. It is “99WORD” voucher code that we need to use and we will get .Com domain at just 99 cents price!
Thank you so much mate for such as a wonderful offer as I have not really seen anything like this before, I was very much committed to starting my own web site and now my dream will finally be fulfilled thanks to this massive offer. I have already purchased the .Com domain for 99 cents using this 99word promo code, so thanks to you and also to GoDaddy for such a wonderful scheme.
PapiaKhatunAsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 05:22 PM   #27
draymondchm

Best one is word of mouth and HG would be a nice place to look at first. They have coupon codes for new users to use upon sign up discounts. https://imagicon.info/cat/6-4/1.gif
draymondchm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:10 PM   #28
Grant Elliott

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapiaKhatunAsha View Post
Thank you so much mate for such as a wonderful offer as I have not really seen anything like this before, I was very much committed to starting my own web site and now my dream will finally be fulfilled thanks to this massive offer. I have already purchased the .Com domain for 99 cents using this 99word promo code, so thanks to you and also to GoDaddy for such a wonderful scheme.
I have got a perfectly matching offer with this for hosting as getting domain for 99 cents is great but having hosting from GoDaddy at 50% off is truly epic. You can now use this “50host” promo code which will give you 50% discount on the hosting purchase so it’s simply awesome to have such thing!
Grant Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote