Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-1999, 10:20 PM   #1
NanoTech

Default Free Stuff, act tonight!

Hi,

In keeping up with my 'free-stuff' posts, heres an update:

Todays the last day of the month, which means that both the GreaterGood free ice vream and amazon.com gift certificates are closing tonight. For the icr cream, visit www.greatergood.com/icream. For the free $5 amazon.com gift certificate, visit http://www.greatergood.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/GreaterGood.woa/wa/amazonTNC?source=0032002009. Remember, if you refer 10 people to sign up for a free $5 certificate, youll receive $50 more! Thats $55 free! Pretty cool!!!

Also, heres another free thing I found tonight; free phone cards. These are pretty cool, cause the number is emailed to you- no waiting in the mail to begin using you free 30 minutes of long distance calls. I signed all of many many email addresses up, and probably have enough time to talk until the end of this year... http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/smile.gif

Will keep you posted on anymore free stuff I find.

Dave
Old 08-31-1999, 10:28 PM   #2
kris
Member.

nanotech
can you give me the address of the free phone card?
Old 08-31-1999, 10:31 PM   #3
NanoTech

Hi,

Kris- I knew I forgot something! here it is:

http://www.livephonecard.com/familypointpromo/

Dave
Old 08-31-1999, 10:37 PM   #4
NanoTech

Hi,

I just noticed that you can make international calls with this phone card too. If you sign up for the phone card, and youve been cancelled by SAFE-Audit (like myself) I want you to call them up and complain. http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/smile.gif Hey, even if you havent been cancelled with them, still call em up and demand to know why theve been cancelling accounts. Mabye if we get enough people to call, they will get sick of talking to us and stop cancelling accounts... http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/smile.gif

Hope ya all take advantage of these offers soon; Im not sure how long they'll last.

Dave
Old 09-01-1999, 02:33 AM   #5
eddie
Member.

Nanotech --> Are you sure we can call overseas for FREE using the phone card? I just sign-up and they gave me the PIN number, but how can I use it? Can I use it with a public phone?

Regarding the International calls, I thought we need to pay for that, right? Tell me if I am wrong.....

Hear from you soon....

------------------
Eddie
Webmaster Resource Center & gigantic Free Stuffs Superstore at www.webmy.com

Old 09-01-1999, 07:20 AM   #6
NanoTech

Hi,

These phone cards should be good to use at any phone, public or private (never have to put change into pay phones again). As far as international calls, I belive you can make them with this cad. It says to make a domestic call, begin by entering 1, and to make an international call, begin by entering the country code. If anyone uses one of these cards to try and make an international call, please let us know if your successful or not. Thanks!

Dave
Old 09-01-1999, 09:33 AM   #7
Lavee

The free phone card cannot be used to call overseas. Please check this FAQ.
www.livephonecard.com/familypointpromo/Faqs.htm
Thanks

Lavee

------------------
Free Stuff Directory
www.Lavee.com
Old 09-01-1999, 01:08 PM   #8
NanoTech

Hi,

Oops, sorry bout that international calling information; should have check the site better. Oh well, its still free. I found this link on the page I went to after signing up with FamilyPoint, so I assume that they (FamilyPoint) gives money to livephonecard.com for each person that signs up. They may also be giving them away totally for free to attract customers after the 30 minutes is up. This is a good way to attract and keep customers. If any one else in the business field knows about the term POS (Positively Outrageous Service) you know what Im talking about. If you dont, its basically suprising you customers with things that they would not normally expect to get. They do this to attract more customers, make repeat customers, and to spead the news about their company via word of mouth.

Dave

[This message has been edited by NanoTech (edited 09-01-99).]
Old 09-01-1999, 11:37 PM   #9
Kev I V

Free phone card??
Are you sure its legit?
That just makes no sense - where will they make any money from??

Old 09-02-1999, 02:26 AM   #10
NanoTech

Hi,

Heres another free thing I found tonight; a free Hallmark card. Just go to hallmark.com and scroll to the bottom. On the right will say something like "Warm Wishes card free". Click on it, print out the page, and bring it to the store. I just got pack from testing this (I love 24hr stores...) and they accecpt it with no problem. Only you gotta pay like .14 to .27 cents in tax. Take advantage of this one!

Dave
Closed Thread