Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPA Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2006, 12:43 PM   #1
Larwee

GeekGuide

Arrow This is a great free affiliates data feed

If you have ever used GoldenCan, you know what I'm talking about. I have been using it for several months and I really like it. I thought I would mention it since someone might read this who isn't aware of GoldenCan.

Golden Can offers data feed integration for your site.There is no charge to use it and it is really simple to install since it only requires one line of code.

You will be able to have data feeds from many of the merchants with Commission Junction, ShareASale, LinkShare, BeFree and Performics. There are also data feeds for Amazon and Betty Mills. More merchants are being added on a regular basis.

At the present time, there is a search feature with every merchant feed with the exception of one merchant. There is also a search feature available that makes it possible to search all of the merchants at once.

With many of the merchants you will be paid the same full amount as you would if you weren't using GoldenCan. They pay GoldenCan to make the data feed available to their affiliates.

With some other merchants, GoldenCan receives every 4th click. Not every 4th click is going to result in a sale, but some will. It is up to each affiliate to decide if it is worth that to them in order to have the data feed. You may select the data feeds you wish to use.

You will continue to receive your payments the same as you always have. GoldenCan isn't involved in paying affiliates.

I find the GoldenCan data feeds to be very convenient. Some of you who have used GoldenCan might have a different opinion.

Here is a link to GoldenCan so you can see if you have any interest http://www.goldencan.com

Last edited by Larwee; 06-09-2006 at 01:04 PM.
Larwee is offline   Reply With Quote