Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR FOUNDATION: Web Hosting & Domains > Web Hosting Discussion
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2017, 04:00 AM   #1
Gearicon

Default Reliable hosts: nice ssd hosting solutions?

I need to consult with you guys.

I came across kvchosting.com web host and got to know they offer nice ssd hosting solutions.
Do you know anything about this hosting provider? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Gearicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 07:29 AM   #2
Mased

I was recommended to try kvchosting.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. The online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.
Mased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 06:33 AM   #3
Nitsteris

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

I searched around for a long time and could not find a better package than what I found with kvchosting.com service.
Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.
Nitsteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 03:53 AM   #4
Helsing20

I can also join the majority of positive feedbacks about kvchosting.com ssd web hosting services.
Their tech support is very professional. They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything regarding my own mistakes.
Helsing20 is offline   Reply With Quote