Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2008, 09:46 AM   #1
codegeek

Default AdRoll

I recieved an invitation and signed up for AdRoll a couple of months ago. I mainly was interested in having a place to point inquirers who wanted to buy space on my sites directly. ( I dislike sell ads directly ) Adroll http://www.adroll.com/account/regist...SFDLHMQL7EROKF takes 20%.

They get 1st shot at my inventory and the remainder are directed to my PHPAds installation to distribute as I like. I could use their default system if I'd prefer.

The gross returns havent been great (a couple hundred $$ a month) but the net CPMs are around $3 and its mostly above and beyond my usual earnings.

The site does expose my stats to the world so some publishers might not want to use them for that reason

There is a referral reward system but that isn't why I'm posting this, just thought I'd pass on a good tip especially for small and medium size sites (200~1000 uniques a day).

Mike

Last edited by codegeek; 09-06-2008 at 07:24 PM. Reason: spelling
codegeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #2
masm50

Yeah I have been using Adroll on one of my blogs for a few months now and it is pretty good. I have been waiting for someone to make a network like it (where you can make your own groupnetwork of sites) for a long time and it is pretty easy to use.

-Tim
masm50 is offline   Reply With Quote