Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2000, 10:17 PM   #1
Arie

Lightbulb

I have quite some success with a =Sponsored Links= section on our pages, which combines text and grapics.

Although this section is at the bottom of any copy, CTR is around 2 times as high as from (top) banner ads.

To see them "in action", follow one of the "Feature Articles" linked from the home page.

------------------
Regards,

Arie Slob,
InfiniSource, Inc.
http://www.infinisource.com
Internet & Windows Resources
Arie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2000, 12:50 AM   #2
LorenBaker

Unhappy Interesting ways of making cash from affiliate programs??

Howdy everyone,

I putting together an article for our newsletter that goes out to 3,700+ Internet Marketing folks and business people AND is reprinted on eMarketer and TechTV!

I'm looking for creative and interesting ways and examples of listing affiliate links on your sites that pay off better than just having a banner ad rotate.

If anyone has any interesting tip and tricks for making more money on affiliate links, please send them my way.. if they're good enough, I'll plug your site as an example.

Either respond to this posting or e-mail me at loren@webadvantage.net if you'd like to keep your tips or identity private.

Thanks in advance,

Loren Baker
Marketing Manager
Web Ad.vantage, Inc.
http://www.webadvantage.net

LorenBaker is offline   Reply With Quote