Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2004, 08:21 PM   #1
wezman

Default Adsens as a default to FC new rectangle creative?

Anyone managed to add the Google Adsense 300x250 box as a default to the new Fastclick 300x250 Rectangle creative?

I used the Fastclick Javascript tool to modify the Google code but that doenst help, all I get when I try to add it is a download file screen trying to download the .js file.
wezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 02:36 PM   #2
fatale

It's a known problem with FastClick defaults -- I could never get the rich media part to work reliably for the banners, and it looks like the new rectangle format is no different...
fatale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 03:21 PM   #3
Gracklor

I managed to get phpadsnew code (rotating Adtegrity and something else) to work with the Fastclick box. I actually ran the javascript code through the javascript converter in the 728x90 default area. I chmodded the permissions of the js file to 755, and it's working like a charm so far.

I think one time I forgot to set the permissions of the file to 755, the file did attempt to download itself, but I can't remember for sure.

Last edited by Gracklor; 02-13-2004 at 03:23 PM.
Gracklor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 05:45 PM   #4
jayfastclick

This was a slight error that took place when we first uploaded our new publisher interface. If you login, you will see the JavaScript converter is now available on the default generator page for Medium Rectangles.

Sincerely,

Jay Tierney
Publisher Support
Fastclick.com
jayfastclick is offline   Reply With Quote