Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2004, 11:34 AM   #1
umermalik

Default Adsense as default to Fastclick

Is it possible to redirect my fastclick skyscrapper defaults to google adsense? If I use the rich media url and insert a link to a blank page with the google adsense code it wont display targetted ads since there is no content on the page to which i am redirecting from fastclick, so what is the solution?

Last edited by umermalik; 01-11-2004 at 11:35 AM.
umermalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 03:24 PM   #2
gtmash

I run adsense by showing an html file through an iframe on my pages. The html file contains only the adsense code, and adsense seems to work fine this way, for the most part.

However, I have not had much success using this file as a fastclick default. It seemed to work only part of the time.
gtmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 11:11 AM   #3
jnestor

It should work just fine. You won't see targeted ads if you preview it on the FastClick site but when it's on your site it should be targetted to the page. AdSense does the targetting by looking at the referrer field and FC defaults maintain the referrer correctly.
jnestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 11:53 AM   #4
Eriky
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

Really? In that case I'm going to test this again on my site.
Eriky is offline   Reply With Quote