Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2004, 10:27 AM   #1
yourfreehost

Default Adsense Coding

hello

i am interested in know how can i put google code to display on all pages with one code , with like a link of my own and a popup code.

usally i do it like this .

i make a ads.php file and then put stuff like popupcode , google adsense and a link of my own there .

then i use a code that display that what ever size i choose to put the iframe as so it whould show my popup google adsense and a link at the same time .

i email google about this they sayed the keyword won't match the website contained since it's in an iframe.

and i really need something like this because i don't want to manually put this on over 10 000 pages .

how can i avoid it and i need to give people code so they out that so say i wanted to change my google ad to a banner i can do so

get what am saying?

well can anyone help
yourfreehost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 10:49 AM   #2
jokearound

you can use php includes or server side includes..i dont know much about SSI, but in php you can do this :

<?
include ("ads.php");
?>

that way you dont need an iframe, and google will work correctly. However, that only works on PHP pages..

or, if you have a dedicated server, I remember reading somewhere there was an apache module to automatically include a header/footer on every page loaded - you could take a look around for that and use ads.php as your footer (that way you wouldnt have to give the code to anyone, it would be included automagically)
jokearound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 11:07 AM   #3
yourfreehost

Default nice

ya i like the php part.

i use that for my html pages to link so it's much easier.

but for ads will be bit harder since some sites are made in html lot of them are that's why i started using iframe.

see what i want is like something other than iframe which does the same thing but get's the google adsense words rite.

thanks for help more info whould be greatly appreciated
Old 03-10-2004, 11:27 AM   #4
jessebhunt

yourfreehost:
You can use SSI (Server Side Includes) to accomplish this. See this thread for more information (See the second page in the thread.)
jessebhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 12:26 AM   #5
gtmash

Iframes work fine for me, using the standard code in an html file.
gtmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 03:15 PM   #6
yourfreehost

Default nice

what do you know adframes works lol it shows the content of page sweet thanks everyone.

expacially gtmash