Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2009, 01:03 AM   #1
Alex|Canep Media
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

Default Is Vizi Media gone for good?

I have worked with Vizi-Inc/Vizi Media/Vizi Direct/Icon Ad Solutions through their many transformations over the last 3 years. There were good times and bad, and although payments were not always made timely they were made, until recently.

We have not received payment from them for our May 2009 revenue which should have been paid out no later than July 30th, 2009.

On 8/19 an email was sent to publishers letting them know that they need to send their accounting info to pl1@vizi-inc.com to get payment immediately. I sent our info, even though it was in our account and never heard back.

An email was sent to publishers on 8/23 telling them to remove Vizi tags effective 8/24. The next day the site went offline. The Vizi domain is now parked and all emails are being bounced.

Between the entire period of time I spoke with 3 different individuals, my account executive, the general manager of the company, and the president of the company. Each time I was told the payment will be made or directed to one of the other 2 individuals. Its unfortunate to see them go after working with them for so long.

Does anyone have any information about them or know if payments will eventually be issued?

[Update:] I managed to receive confirmation that Vizi was officially shutdown by management.

Last edited by Alex|Canep Media; 09-10-2009 at 01:41 AM.
Alex|Canep Media is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
mediashakers

Hi Alex,

Contact me directly eyal@mediashakers.com not sure I can help with the past but going forward we can offer great solutions.

best,

Eyal Barad
Mediashaekrs.com
mediashakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:40 AM   #3
KarimAntVenture

Alex my we have been attempting to make contact with Canep since August (email, phone, fax and post).

Please get back to me karim@antventure.com or billing@antventure.com. Sorry for posting here but we have run out of contact options.

Karim
KarimAntVenture is offline   Reply With Quote