Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
Amish Patel

Default Purchase ****** Online Message... On My Website!

Hi Guys,

Seems I have problems after problems!

I have been receiving user complaints that when they try to access my Website, beyond the homepage, they are being greeted with a Purchase ****** Online page and message, as seen here: http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9292/40bd.jpg

Now I have received this complaint before from people that tried to access the mobile version of my Website, but I have since disabled that in WordPress as there were a lot of associated problems with WP-SuperCache and my homepage displaying as a mobile site a lot of the time. However, this is the first time I've received the complaint when people are trying to access the site via the Web, and it's pretty concerning.

I've disabled EasySMS, removed cache.. done a full sweep of my own machine for spyware etc. and to no avail. I have no idea what to do.

I recently removed the Right Media platform from my Website after realising some of their associated affiliates were serving malware. Right now here is what I use:

TribalFusion banners
ValueClickMedia banners and pop under
AdBrite Full page ad
AdsDaq banners
Advertising.com banners

Security is tweaked high on all of them. I just don't have an idea, and I imagine I'm losing a lot of traffic because of it. It started from the mobile version and has now spread, so I have no idea if that information will help!
Amish Patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
Umbrella

I think your site is hacked, or perhaps some one has installing their code without you aware of it, my advice as to webmaster expert about this, consult your problem with DP geek section, I am sure they have more explanation about this
Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:05 PM   #3
Gennie32

someone has hacked into ur source and modified it
Gennie32 is offline   Reply With Quote