Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2007, 02:57 AM   #1
llegent

Default Anyone know about VastGate.com ?

Hi seniors,
me back here whenever need important info

I stumble upon this cpm network => VastGate.com
Tried to search in forum but seems no info available yet. Tried google it and found several discussions about them ( but old threads ) :-
http://getpaidforum.com/forums/index...owtopic=495531
http://getpaidforum.com/forums/index...owtopic=472205
http://www.who-is-who-in-gpt.com/for...php/t4123.html
http://chatterboxforum.com/lofiversi...hp?t60662.html

And their activities at :-
http://www.adjungle.com/aj/adcard.js...d=000000000000
http://www.advolcano.com/dir/selectPuPo.cfm?StId=907

Anyone tried them ? The rate seems alright.
Thanks in advance
James
llegent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:24 PM   #2
Jan

Administrator

They don't give any information on their site. Just a link to sign up.
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:41 PM   #3
llegent

Hi Jan,
yup. Indeed they looks mysterious. Their FAQ page is very short. But their rate sounds alright, especially my traffic are mostly international, which most ads network pay very very low.

I tried it out for 1day, sites load went heavy. After checking out, it appears that they stuff few banners into the iframe. They have only 1 banner size ( 468x60 ), but they load few banners into the iframe. The heavy load caused some problem and lose out on the overall page view stats.

Had removed them since.

Still searching for CPM network that are willing to accept smaller sites/traffic. AT the moment I am trying out MediaShakers. So far seems to be able to fill 100% of international traffic, but of course the rate is low especially for Asia Traffic. Their USA/UK/Europe rate seems to be good/high ( ranging from 20cents to ~70cents, if I look correctly ).

However, the support doesn't seems to be replying email ? coz I send enquiry for more info and some clarification, but already 2days since no reply yet.

Thz
James...working hard
Old 11-12-2007, 05:00 PM   #4
emmzee
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

James,

Two reliable networks that you can try if you haven't already are BurstMedia and CPX Interactive. I'm pretty sure that both accept smaller sites, and both are reliable. Burst will give you higher rates but low fill rate, while CPX will pay for 100% of what you send them but obviously at much lower rates for certain countries.
emmzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:50 AM   #5
llegent

Hi emmzee,
emm, had tried :-
Burst
CPX
TF
Valuaclick

but....all didn't accept my application too tiny I am...

Well, got to source for smaller network, and other option. ADSDAQ exchange seems good. I can setup backup tag in case no available ads from the exchange. And I can set the rate for my sites.

Still working on...
James
Old 11-13-2007, 04:34 AM   #6
wsz

It sounds like you are saying that this suspect ad network has an iFrame in their code, but it is only like 1x1 pixel? And running banners from some other CPM network? Yikes.

Everybody should always remember - somebody who cheats other people, will probably also cheat you.

But, on a more positive note,

If you are looking for international CPM ads try Casale. Even if your site is small, it can't hurt to at least apply. And I have seen them run various campaigns targeted to countries outside the usual US/Canada/UK area. I use them, and they work well (although on a somewhat higher-traffic site directed to the US.)

Last edited by wsz; 11-13-2007 at 04:35 AM.
wsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:41 AM   #7
llegent

Hi wsz,
emm, tried casa, and some other network listed in your good site . Unfortunately....rejected Maybe coz most of my traffic are international , when would these networks start to accept international traffic ?

Oh well, still working on....currently running ADS-Click.com, their ads seems good, especially with the 'floating words' design. Looks innovative. But average CPC is 0.05 cents only

working on...cracking my head...and where's all my hair ?
James...little one
Old 09-15-2009, 09:19 AM   #8
mediashakers

You still working with us?> I just saw this post and would love to have you with us....contact me

Eyal Barad
Mediashakers.com

eyal@mediashakers.com
mediashakers is offline   Reply With Quote