Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell > Archives of old posts from Let's Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2000, 04:21 AM   #1
eitan

Unhappy Popular Free Stuff site for sale + Bonus.

Hi everyone,

Since i'll be joining the army in one month, i've decided to sell my Free Stuff site www.4FreeStuff.net . There is a bonus, keep on reading..

Here are all the details you need:

1. My name - Eitan Finkel
2. URL of site - http://www.4FreeStuff.net
3. Age of site - 1 year.
4. Approximate Daily page views and/or unique visitor - 1100 - 1500 uniques daily in the past 2 months until now. I'm ranked good with the search's, i get 120-200 from the search engines daily. Also, something like 200-300 uniques come from popups to my site. The rest comes from bookmarks and link partnerships.
5. How does site generate income? How much?
From affiliate programs such as Websponsors, Onresponse, cyberbounty, freeshop, CJ and more...
U$ 700-1000 monthly.
6. Who develops content and how much time does it require? I do it all...To maintain the site and keep it fresh and up-to-date, 15-45 minutes a day is enough. Any extra time i put into just gets me more visitors/money.
7. Reason for selling - I'll be joining the army in 1 month, i won't have the time for it unfortunately.
8. Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner? I'll help as much as i can.
9. Does the site have an e-zine or newsletter? Number of subscribers? Currently 900~ subscribers. Growing in a rate of 20+ daily usually.
10. The asking price for the site - U$7500
This is a really good deal for anyone that might be interested.
Here's a normal price for a site like this:
monthly revenue - U$700-1000, so let's make it $850 in avarage.
i'll multiply it by 12 months + add a little for all the hard work i've put into it, raising it from scratch + ~900 newsletter subscribers. The price should have been around $10,000, instead i'm selling it for only $7500, cause i want to find a buyer fast before i'm joining the army.

The Bonus:
You will also get my other site www.Nonstop-Freebies.com. This is a topsite with 103 sites in database that's performing pretty well, take a look at it. The site ocntains the AutoRank Pro script and i believe i can't give it to you, so you'll have to purchase it from http://cgi-works.net for $65 i think.

If interested you can reach me on the following ways:
Email: eitanfk@hotmail.com

I prefer to sell the site to someone that already owned or owns a free stuff site, so that i won't have to prove my money numbers, only the traffic. I'm afraid to give someone access to my money stats cause they will also have access to change the details.

If you have any comments, feel free to post a reply.

Best regards everyone,
Eitan Finkel http://www.4FreeStuff.net
http://www.Nonstop-Freebies.com

[This message has been edited by eitan (edited 11-02-2000).]
Old 11-01-2000, 03:45 AM   #2
eitan

Unhappy

I wanted to add that after a request i've got, i can take snapshots of the earnings i make and show anyone who is interested in buying the site.

Thanks,
Eitan
Old 11-18-2000, 03:29 PM   #3
VW

Thumbs up

If you are making $700 per month, I suggest keeping it. $7500 is a very fair price for this site. Why not have one of your relatives update it and pay them few hundred bucks per month?

------------------
NeuClick
Intelligent Advertising Solutions. Earn $3 CPM.
http://www.neuclick.com
Old 11-19-2000, 04:33 AM   #4
eitan

Unhappy

You're right, and that's what i did.

Thanks everyone.