Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2001, 12:30 PM   #1
kerplunk
Member.

Thumbs up Web Sponsors New Site!

They got a new web site design:
http://www.websponsors.com -- They are a good company. Hmm... I just got this email from them:

-------

Subject: Websponsors.com; Open letter from our founder and CEO
Date: Jun 29 [view full headers]
Dear Glenn,

Thank you very much for being part of Websponsors.com

As I am addressing this message to our entire partners' network, I realize that many of you have never heard of me before, and that I may never have had the opportunity to speak with several of you directly. I certainly hope that from hereon we will more actively communicate.

A lot has happened this last quarter, especially during the month of June.

We are now officially 5 years old! This event coincides with our crossing the $ 10 million barrier in payments to our partners; a milestone for our company considering that it started out in the living room of a one bedroom apartment with $ 300.00 in total capital and has since exponentially grown to its current level without incurring outside debt or raising capital.

A living room, I only left two and half years later, when we rented a 350 sq ft office in the basement of a local hotel. A basement which lacked windows, but where we eventually rented more offices, and where more than one person laughed at us, but where many believers joined us for over a year prior to moving to better facilities. And now the results are in: $10 million paid out!

I never thought of that as being possible with our means and startup conditions, and it is with difficulty that I am toning down my enthusiasm as you can see http://geekvillage.com/ubb/smile.gif.

Originally, I had the idea to start the websponsors.com as the pioneer CPA network, but our success is also due to the vision, leadership, dedication and teamwork of all the people that believed in Webclients.net Inc. Together with you, we made this and so I owe you all a great debt of gratitude.

For the last couple of months and in anticipation of the milestone we just crossed, we have worked very hard at creating a new websponsors.com, which we hope will provide you with a totally new experience.

In addition to the site being redesigned, we have also included several new features and tools that will increase your revenue. I will list some of the major ones below and if you are subscribed to our weekly newsletter we will start sending you tips on a weekly basis about how to best use these tools to maximize revenue:

* Webmaster tools
o SuperSubmit: Just add all your sites to your websponsors.com account, and we will submit them for free for you to the major search engines of your choice.
o Webmaster Tips and tools: This section will make your site generate higher audiences and revenue.

* Interstitials and Banner, buttons, text content networks
o Our interstitials tool lets you select exactly the campaigns you want to rotate in a pop up window, and how and where you want them rotated. This tool has been improved considerably.
o Additionally, we are launching in the coming few weeks the same functionality discussed above with regular banners, oversized banners, buttons and even text content.

* Multiple Profiles
o You may now have more than one profile per account. Profiles are basically the same as other account names under your account, each one of them customized with the look and feel you want. This addition allows you to track your different sites and sources and give each one its own unique look within the private label services we are now offering. All our private label sites and services will look exactly the way you set them (i.e the look and feel of your own site), and will enable you to have your own domain under our site (yourprofile.ourdomain .com )

* Private Labels you can offer to your visitors
o 1MillionLotto.com
* anyofyourprofiles.1millionlotto.com
* privately labeled
* Get a chance to win $100,000 to $200,000 if you refer the person who wins the $1 million prize!
* Plus we will help you build your own mailing list which we will double confirm for you.
* And of course, earn revenue through our opt-in and CPA offers

o Free2Try.com
* anyofyourprofiles.free2try.com
* privately labeled
* Earn revenue through CPA offers
* More features to be added!

o Cleverweb.com
* anyofyourprofiles.cleverweb.com
* privately labeled
* I love this one: YOU chose the offers that you want to show on this page!!!
* Earn Revenue through CPA offers
* More features to be added

o TrialOffers.com
* anyofyourprofiles.trialoffers.com
* Simplified version of free2try with a few offers that do very well and that we can provide you with live stats on.
* Earn Revenue through CPA offers
* Many more features to be added.

o Guestbooks
* Use your own profile
* Administer through your websponsors.com interface

o Offers Search Engine
* Right on your site, you can take our offers search engine and offer it private labeled! Great tool, since people stick to your site. In fact all private labels allow you that feature.

o Demographic Surveys
* Do you know who your visitors are?
* We will private label demographic and psychographics surveys for you.
* We will gather and report all the demographic information, and help you build a list. We will be your 3rd party demographics source and help you secure even better ads for your site. We will also include offers and incentives for this program to reach even higher heights and better revenue for you.

These new tools are just the beginning and we certainly anticipate making them even more functional to your needs with your suggestions. In fact, you can make sure of that by engaging me in an open dialog and contacting me directly whenever you want. We have created an email address for just that purpose: ilisten@webclients.net , I will personally reply to you, or post answers to similar questions on the web site, so please use it and see your own ideas and suggestions take shape.

I know this has been a long email, and I appreciate you reading through it all, but especially for your support.

Sincerely,
Mounir Elabridi
CEO and Founder
Webclients.net Inc.

Ps: In addition, to the new site, tools and features please check out some of our new offers on Websponsors.com as we had a record month in June with 70 plus campaigns sold, most of which will be added to your account during the month of July.

---

I like their new design--hehe.

------------------
NeonTeen Internet -- The online hangout for teens.
Email: kerplunk@neonteen.com
kerplunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 12:52 PM   #2
Headshop

Unhappy

Can you login at the new site? It doesn't work for me.
Headshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 12:56 PM   #3
kerplunk
Member.

Unhappy

I got in...

It helps if you use the right password! http://geekvillage.com/ubb/smile.gif

*Lame Joke*
kerplunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 12:58 PM   #4
WildComputer

Unhappy

I tried it yesterday:

Couldn't log in IE.
Netscape worked

Some wierd problem with overlapping flash graphics. I'm sure this is just a glitch

------------------
Sunil Tanna
WildComputer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 01:12 PM   #5
Headshop

Unhappy

IE not working
Tried netscape 4.7 not happening.
Tried Opera shows no logon button (Opera shows pages screweee if not perfect).
Headshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 03:08 PM   #6
emmzee
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

Unhappy

Works okay for me in IE5.0 ... of course they may have fixed it inbetween your posts and mine. I also tried it in Netscape and could log in, but it crashed when I tried to go to the latest offers.

------------------
Darren Hewer
webmaster, www.dosgames.com & www.potofgold.org
dosgames.com is back! Visit for over 200 freeware/shareware DOS games.
"Some people have a way with words, while others ... uhhhhh ... thingy."
emmzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 03:08 PM   #7
AK

Thumbs down

Works fine for me (IE 5.5). The new layout looks very cluttered IMO, and I don't know whether to laugh or cry about the colour scheme... The old site was in need of a redesign, but this one gives me a headache.
AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 05:31 PM   #8
zboca

Thumbs down

yeah, that color scheme is nasty. There is too much stuff going on as well. Oh well, they make more money than I do. http://geekvillage.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------
Zak Boca
zboca is offline   Reply With Quote