Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-1999, 03:29 AM   #1
simplesite

Default Alladvantage

How is everyones account at Alladvantage,
are your referrals being shown as they should be?
Or is the info all wrong?
Or is someone laughing at us all?
Richard.simplesite
simplesite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-1999, 10:53 AM   #2
Questy

See thread at:
http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/F...ML/000178.html
Questy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-1999, 12:26 PM   #3
simplesite

Yes I saw this, so what do you really think?
I notice the press release page stops all of
a sudden; at a certain date, maybe they now
host a T.V special or are getting 50.00 a share? Or maybe we are all far to old and sceptical.
Again thankyou.R.Porter.

Old 04-11-1999, 12:04 PM   #4
simplesite

I understand.
The program to be is going to use technology already in use here in the UK.
They have raised so much public awareness, even here in the UK, that they would just need to click their fingers and sponsers would come running, so I dont consider that
filling the ad quota to payout would be a problem.
At first I was very sceptical (I nearly always am in a cool and lighthearted manner)
its just that, and at this point I revert back to my first point of discussion;
I would like to know if anyone is having major problems with the accounting system that Alladvantage use in that its not showing the referrals that referers have made?
Thankyou for taking the time out to discuss
Questy.-Richard.P

Old 04-11-1999, 11:04 PM   #5
Questy

simplesite,

I been "pitched" so many schemes and ****s over the years that I have seem so many more people get false hopes, and even ripped off, far more than I have be successful, that I am naturally skeptical.

On of the reasons I come to this forum is that Ryan Adams has evaluated many money making opportunities, and has experience in the field. At times, even the pro's and con's of programs Ryan has reviewed get discussed here. And at all times I try to keep an open mind.

At the current time Alladvantage is just a plan, not a program, they are not fully functional as yet.

The "owner" that is mentioned in the press releases is virtually invisable on the web, who is this guy? Likewise, a search on the web has brought up very little in the way of "news" A press release is not really news, it is a carefully planned statement by a company. I found it quite odd that so many news agencies printed the press release, yet I could find no additional information on them.

Being skeptical is healthy. If you tell all your friends to run and join this program, and it turn out to be a ****, how will you feel? From what I've seen, it will be a few weeks before the program starts rolling, I'd at least want to see how well it rolls out before I'd even consider making a personal recomendation to it.
Questy is offline   Reply With Quote