Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR PERFORMANCE: Website Promotion, Marketing and Growth > Google Search Engine and AdWords
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2016, 02:02 AM   #1
randiv

Default Bing and Google Webmaster

Any difference in between Bing and Google Webmaster, please share some valuable information ??
randiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:13 AM   #2
rosario1990

As far as I know Bing is a search engine. And Google Webmaster is best for Keyword Research.
rosario1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 08:16 AM   #3
seojesica

Both are best, but google webmaster is awesome, I like it.
seojesica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 02:19 AM   #4
randiv

Ok, Means Google Webmaster Tools is Good, Can we say it ??
randiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 01:28 AM   #5
Karen Jain

The website configuration section of both Google and Bing Webmaster Tools are similar – this area allows you to add sitemaps, ignore confusing URL parameters, review Sitelinks (also known as Deep Links in Bing), and add new users to your Webmaster Tools accounts. There are some differences in options between the two.
Karen Jain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 03:55 AM   #6
cybexindia15

Both are Different Bing is a search engine. And Google Webmaster is best for Keyword Research tools.
cybexindia15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:52 AM   #7
XelinB

It's really weird, everything was going well when I added my site in Google webmaster tool, the indexing, etc. But when I added the site in the bing webmaster tool, traffic suddenly dropped. I tried this twice. The first one, I reversed it, taking the site off. And then after some months, I attempted again. Same results. Not sure what happened there.
XelinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 07:12 AM   #8
ketul

Google Webmaster Tools dashboard gives you the bare basics about your website as it appears in Google search including site errors, search queries, and URL’s indexed via your sitemaps. In addition, if you have any messages from Google about your website, including malware warnings or the dreaded unnatural links warning, they would show up here as well.

Bing Webmaster Tools, on the other hand, gives a wider range of information about your website as it appears in Bing search including everything from clicks from search to inbound link count.
ketul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:02 AM   #9
seojesica

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketul View Post
Google Webmaster Tools dashboard gives you the bare basics about your website as it appears in Google search including site errors, search queries, and URL’s indexed via your sitemaps. In addition, if you have any messages from Google about your website, including malware warnings or the dreaded unnatural links warning, they would show up here as well.

Bing Webmaster Tools, on the other hand, gives a wider range of information about your website as it appears in Bing search including everything from clicks from search to inbound link count.

Yes, I agree with you, you are sharing very informative tips.

viaje a la india
seojesica is offline   Reply With Quote