Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR FOUNDATION: Web Hosting & Domains > Domain Names
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
reddwarf

Question Domain Suggestions?

I want to start doing daycare out of my home for 2-5 year olds. Does anyone know of a good domain/business name choice?
reddwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:00 AM   #2
creativhost

Hi

I have very little knowledge in this area so the best thing to look out for is what other names are around. also who are the aimed for the kids or the adults.

After that then look at the type of name.
creativhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #3
JulianWoods

Default Local Help

I would go for something personal like your first name + service or something similar. If you live in the us use a .com, if not use the local ending.
JulianWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:41 AM   #4
jgand

Make the choice a personal one. Choose one you like and you have to also consider what is available. Go to godaddy and see what they have. Most domain companies also offer suggestions for names once you enter a name into the system.
jgand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #5
WChunter

I'd recommend looking for a good GEO domain first. Say you live in a city called HickTown.

Then try to get HicktownDaycare.com

Try to think like the people who might eventually search for you.

If nothing decent is available go for a word like your name or something else in front of a keyword like daycare.
WChunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #6
audierules

Godaddy might have what you want. Just go there and check out.
audierules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:08 AM   #7
dipenmehta

i have no knowledge about this but you should keep friendly domain name related your business. and people atract with it
dipenmehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 05:07 AM   #8
Grant Elliott

I would definitely suggest GoDaddy and there is no logic that one should not go with this as everything is available here from been within the range or whether the quality both are really good and that’s where I love it so much and using this coupon code “99WORD” is just making things superb with 99 Cents for .Com domain.
Grant Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 02:32 PM   #9
PapiaKhatunAsha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Elliott View Post
I would definitely suggest GoDaddy and there is no logic that one should not go with this as everything is available here from been within the range or whether the quality both are really good and that’s where I love it so much and using this coupon code “99WORD” is just making things superb with 99 Cents for .Com domain.
That’s really good suggestion mate as I have also used this coupon code for getting my com site at 99 cents. In fact, not just me but I have shared it with all my friends. What is interesting about this 99word promo code is that everyone can use it be it any country and that’s I have not seen too often with Godaddy’s coupon code so that’s why I like it more.
PapiaKhatunAsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 05:56 AM   #10
souvik4u

I think you go to godady .
souvik4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 01:10 AM   #11
saanvikadam

godaddy is a good option, i think you can go with it.
saanvikadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 07:07 AM   #12
roberthardy

Decide a individual one. Select one you like and you have to also consider what is available. Go to godaddy and see what they have. Most sector organizations also provide recommendations for titles once you get into a name into the program.
roberthardy is offline   Reply With Quote