Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR CREATION: Building & Maintaining A Web Site > Web Design and Webmaster Issues
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2005, 01:55 PM   #1
Larwee

GeekGuide

Question What email client do you like best?

You might laugh when you read my answer to this question.

I just finished sending an e-mail and I wondered how many, if any, Geek/Talk members are using the same e-mail client as I do. I would assume there are very few if any. That caused me to think of the following question:

What email client do you like best and why?

For me it is Netscape Mail. I hope you didn't laugh. That is the one I like best and it is the one I use.

Way back in internet time I was using CompuServe, Prodigy and America Online as ISP's and for e-mail.

Mozilla came along as the first browser and that shortly turned into Netscape. This was before Internet Explorer was around.

I started using Netscape and their e-mail client and liked it. As time passed I tried others but continued to like it.

I was glad I stuck with it when all of the problems started with Microsoft products.

I should add that I'm not using the Netscape e-mail client from years ago. They have changed it and improved it over the years with new versions and it has a lot of nice features.

But, since so few people use it, I might sound like a very strange person for using it.

Well, I have embarrassed myself by answering this question. What is your answer to this question?

What email client do you like best, and why?

Last edited by Larwee; 01-17-2005 at 02:01 PM.
Larwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 11:07 PM   #2
cheznoir
Member.

I use mozilla mail (really netscape mail) as well, pretty much same reasons.
cheznoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 11:24 PM   #3
georgec

I've been using the same Email program for the last, oh, 7 years? It's called Email Connection. No HTML support, and just the way I like it.
georgec is offline   Reply With Quote