Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR PERFORMANCE: Website Promotion, Marketing and Growth > Marketing Your Website Online
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2000, 10:42 PM   #1
singloon

GeekGuide

Unhappy

hehe i would be interested in the answers to the questions you raised as well..

being a commerce graduate and having the head for business I have literally hundreds of business ideas on and off line that i have thought or have in my mind... just no money or time to start it up.

anything from regional shopping complexes, food/dining/fast food, real estate to e-commerce stuff http://geekvillage.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
Evangelion in the 21st century
Eva2000.com
Australian Star Wars Prequels
ThePrequels.net
Anime2001 Network
Anime2001.com
Coming soon
TheDesktopThemes.com
singloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2000, 12:41 AM   #2
Questy

Exclamation

Don't take this the wrong way, but, ideas alone are worthless...

Here's patent info...

"A patent cannot be obtained upon a mere idea or suggestion. The patent is granted upon the new machine, manufacture, etc.,
as has been said, and not upon the idea or suggestion of the new machine. A complete description of the actual machine or
other subject matter for which a patent is sought is required."

Here's trademark info....

"The use in commerce must be a bona fide use in the ordinary course of trade, and not made merely to reserve a right in a mark. Use of a mark in promotion or advertising before
the product or service is actually provided under the mark on a normal commercial scale does not qualify as use in commerce."
Questy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2000, 12:58 AM   #3
anton

Question business ideas

Hello All ,

I have a question , if I have an idea about succesful business (or actually any business ) ... which doesn't exist yet , can I patent ,or something, it ? So like when somebody will thought about that , he will need to buy this patent from me , to start that business ... and if I can do this , than can you explain me , what do I need , and how do I do this ?

And another question , can I just sell my ideas ? ... because like I'll never use them , because I'm not really good businessman , but it can be very helpful for others , and still I can get some money ;-)... or maybe some percent of income http://geekvillage.com/ubb/smile.gif ... how and where can I do this ?

Thank you,
bye.

------------------
Feel free to e-mail me : anton_r@mail.ru

or ICQ me #20553228 ;-)
anton is offline   Reply With Quote