Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2001, 06:45 PM   #1
CYBERWORLD

Default CPC program anymore?

Are there any good CPC program that pay?

Suggest some please!!

Also, what kind of program are u using?
CYBERWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2001, 12:18 AM   #2
Czar

Webmaster

Hi Cyberworld,

There remain many reputable CPC programs/banner networks, though each of these has become increasingly restrictive as to the calibre and popularity of sites that they are willing to support, so you'll likely have to apply for several programs before selecting which to run.

In any case, please find following a list of the largest decent CPC programs (in no particular order):
1. AdAllies
2. Standard Internet (AllClicks, BulkClicks, TextLinks.com, ClickThruTraffic, SearchTraffic)
3. PennyWeb
4. Advertising.com
5. Ads360
6. BannerSpace
7. ClickAgents
8. I-Clicks.net
9. ValueClick

Well, that's enough to get you started.

Best of luck

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2001, 06:03 AM   #3
huangsf

hi Czar
Why I-click is one of the largest decent CPC programs ?how about the company?did u get the payment form the company?
huangsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2001, 06:25 AM   #4
Czar

Webmaster

Well, AdAllies and I-Clicks aren't exactly in the same league as the others listed above in terms of size, and I haven't used either company to represent my properties, but you will find many others who have within the archives of this forum.

I-Clicks has encountered a few serious server outtages recently, and appears to be adminstered by only a small team, though the company's representative here has proven himself to be responsive, helpful and honest, and many publishers seem to be satisfied with the service and rates offered by the firm, which is why they are deserving of a mention.

In addition, such second-rung networks are increasingly willing to field membership requests from unbranded, indie niche properties, which are the types of sites most Geek/Talkers control.

Thus, while I can't vouch for them personally, I-Clicks are worth exploring.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Old 08-06-2001, 08:09 AM   #5
LastActionHero

Czar, You forgot ClickXchange
LastActionHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2001, 08:36 AM   #6
gagsplus

Default bidclix.com

Also there is a company called bidclix.com and they pay net 15, I shall be receiving my first check here soon. I made $400.00 from them last month

A new unknown company for the most part but does well for me
gagsplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2001, 10:30 AM   #7
LastActionHero

it's NET30
Quote:
BidClix agrees to pay Partner within 30 days from the last day of the calendar month, less any taxes BidClix may be required to withhold, and less any amount BidClix determines was not validly earned from proper use of the Intellectual Property on Partner's site. In the event that BidClix has not received payment for a portion of such bid amount earned, BidClix may delay paying commission due to Partner on such portion until 30 days after BidClix collects such portion
second part makes it payment is delayed until unlimited time + 30 days
LastActionHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2001, 11:03 AM   #8
Czar

Webmaster

Quote:
Czar, You forgot ClickXchange
Yup. And DirectLeads, and ClixGalore, and the searchbox programs, and Safe-Audit and Be Free merchants and LinkShare merchants, etc, etc...

There's only so much you can talk about within a single post.

Of course, there are sites specifically created to reviewing and cross-comparing such programs, and the wealth of knowledge that may be attained through using the search feature here should never be underestimated.

Old 08-15-2001, 06:32 AM   #9
huangsf

hi,czar:
Does penneyweb pay on time?

they say payment will be sent out in 15 next month in their terms.
is it real?
Old 08-15-2001, 06:35 AM   #10
huangsf

Hi CZAR:
Does pennyweb pay?
they say they will send out payment in 15 next month in the terms,is it real?
Old 08-15-2001, 07:53 AM   #11
Czar

Webmaster

PennyWeb are repuable and do dispurse payments regularly. I can't say for certain whether or not they still dispatch payments NET15, since I haven't used them in just over a year.

Can anyone else fill us in with more qualified data?

As a side note, last I checked, the company was only fielding applications from residents of the US and Canada.

Old 08-15-2001, 12:52 PM   #12
Lil_Red

I have found I-clicks to be easy to deal with. Clay, who posts here, is knowledgeable and they do have an impressive assortment of ads.
Lil_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2001, 08:51 AM   #13
yevlesh

Hey gagsplus,

Have you ever gotten that check from bidclix.com ?
yevlesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2001, 07:08 PM   #14
EMINEM79

I believe he has.

Dave
EMINEM79 is offline   Reply With Quote