Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR FOUNDATION: Web Hosting & Domains > Web Hosting Discussion
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2017, 04:29 AM   #1
Helsing20

Default Looking for high end servers in Netherlands. Any good hosting provider?

My requirements:
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 10 TB
My budget is $130/mo. What web hosting providers with stable servers located in Netherlands can you recommend me to look at?
What can you say about dcxv.com and their hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?
Helsing20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 07:23 AM   #2
Gearicon

First class web hosting service and support. Have been dcxv.com customer for the last 8 months and have never had a issue with performance. They have upgraded Apache helped increase performance all without passing on any cost.
If you want that personalized service then this is the place.
Gearicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:59 AM   #3
Brast

I am pleased to have found dcxv.com Server hosting dedicated in Europe provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
I use them for 5 different sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly. If your looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site.
Brast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:18 AM   #4
Nitsteris

Fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to dcxv.com. I run my web sites on their VPS account and everything works fine.

It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
Nitsteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:14 AM   #5
Mased

I can tell honestly that i am very happy to work with them!
It happened so that DCXV.com has the best Tech and general support I have experienced and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Mased is offline   Reply With Quote