Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2002, 12:23 PM   #1
Steve_S
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

Arrow Ultimate service for expiring domain name chasers

I wanted to tell you about the ClickMojo service, which offers a lot of very powerful tools for expired domain name chasers. While there are a lot of sites out there that provide access to lists of expiring domain names, ClickMojo goes MUCH further - and offers some information that I've never seen anywhere else!

Before I go into detail, let me say this up front: ClickMojo isn't cheap, at $99 a month. But from my experience, it is brilliant VALUE for money, as long as you're prepared to work hard to make the best use of the information and tools ClickMojo offers.. (Incidentally, since they don't rebill automatically, it's easy to do what I do which is to join for a month at a time every few months, and exploit the membership to the full during the time you have available...)

Now to the lists.

First of all, ClickMojo offers access to frequently updated lists of expiring domains that are listed in Yahoo! and/or Dmoz. If you spot a name in a Yahoo! category you want to get listed in and you can beat the other members to it, you've just saved yourself several times your monthly membership fee. There's a similar list of domains that have already expired and been deleted - you need to move quickly on these names since they tend to get snapped up within hours of the update being posted on the ClickMojo site.

An exciting recent addition to the ClickMojo service is a set of lists covering dictionary domains that expired in 2000, 2001 and earlier in 2002 but which have not yet been deleted. That can be a fertile source of new domains to grab!

There are loads of other lists and features available, but I'm running out of space here, so I'll let you visit the site and decide for yourself. If you're serious about the business of expired domains and you've yet to try ClickMojo, now's your chance. Enjoy!

http://*******************/?genki1/netwyred

Member: Edwin
Closed Thread