Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPA Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2006, 12:01 PM   #1
demae

Default Incentive networks like MaxBounty?

Does anyone know of other CPA networks like MaxBounty? Requirements are:

(1) allows incentivized traffic
(2) provides sub-ID stats that are downloadable by an automatic script so I can tell how much money each individual incentivized person generated for me
demae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:29 AM   #2
demae

Found IncentAClick.com and HydraMedia.com so far, which match both criteria above.

Anyone know any others?
Old 03-01-2006, 05:09 AM   #3
Czar

Webmaster

Another provider that seems to service the same market and offer the features you noted is:
http://www.incentivematrix.com

I don't know a huge amount about them, since incentive traffic isn't my market, but was made aware of the service when they started advertising on Geek/Talk this week.

Hope this helps.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:27 AM   #4
JessicaD

Yes, there are other networks that have similar offers and tracking as us.

I am curious to know why you are looking for other networks - if you are looking for different offers, cool. If you are looking for better payouts or better functionality, please let me know! I am always willing to work with our affiliates.
JessicaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:33 PM   #5
demae

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaD
Yes, there are other networks that have similar offers and tracking as us.

I am curious to know why you are looking for other networks - if you are looking for different offers, cool. If you are looking for better payouts or better functionality, please let me know! I am always willing to work with our affiliates.
I'm looking for different offers. For example, IncentAClick was running a promotion where someone could sign up with EarthLink (cost: $9.95/mo) and I'd get $115 commission from it! That's huge!

Having used both MaxBounty and IncentAClick so far, I'd say I like MaxBounty's functionality a lot more. IncentAClick's web interface is more difficult to use. IncentAClick supposedly pays more often though, twice per month, without a 30-day delay (I haven't been paid yet by them, though I'm due to get paid for the first time in the next few days).
Old 03-03-2006, 01:51 AM   #6
dave989
Member.

I am also awaiting payment from IncentAClick. This is going to also be my first payment.

I also now that there are a few others that offer incentives but can't remeber which ones.

I have never heard of incentivematrix before.

There are so many online now that it is getting a little harder to keep up with all these new networks.

I just hope that they don't start getting like the PTR and PPC industry where webmasters are just setting them up just so that they can earn money and they then never pay their affiliates.

PTR started small and the PPC Search Engine also started out with only a few sites. You always received your payments and then more and more ppc search engines where setup and alot of people started ****ming them including some of the ppc search engine owners as they just set them up to earn money and never in the world thought about paying any of their affiliates.
dave989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 01:30 PM   #7
demae

HydraMedia.com has a couple incentive-allowed campaigns that pay over $1 just for the visitor entering their e-mail address. That sounds pretty easy to make money from!
Old 03-06-2006, 07:49 PM   #8
demae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar
Another provider that seems to service the same market and offer the features you noted is:
http://www.incentivematrix.com

I don't know a huge amount about them, since incentive traffic isn't my market, but was made aware of the service when they started advertising on Geek/Talk this week.
Applied to them over the weekend.

They seem pretty new. I Googled them and the only information I could find out about them other than their website was this press release:

http://www.pr.com/press-release/6264
Brooklyn, NY, February 03, 2006 --(PR.COM)-- ROI Matrix, a leading Cost Per Action (CPA) Advertising Network with a diverse, high-quality publisher base and top-brass Brand Name Advertisers, announces today the launching of IncentiveMatrix, a CPA network for incentive-based publishers.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:26 AM   #9
Kathy

I've used azoogle and while a webmaster friend of mine has had great results (both with the incentivized and normal CPA sales) I have been sorely disappointed. Its made me wonder if other incentivized/CPA networks *do* have different offers that might match my sites (99% women) better. They have not been interested in "Hydroderm free trial" at all.....and its a perfect fit for our demographic.

I think the key is finding *the* product that matches your traffic.
Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 01:55 PM   #10
demae

Didn't get a response for my IncentiveMatrix application after 2 business days. Tried calling them at 1.718.234.1441 but only got a voicemail (their answering system's sound qualify is very poor, and the person who recorded the voicemail message did not speak very clearly). Sending them an e-mail instead.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:06 PM   #11
Kathy

I submitted an application for maxbounty yesterday and was accepted. I logged in to see their offers and quite frankly to me it appears as if this company is a middle man for the other agencies.

I use azoogle and while their promotions haven't been a good match for my brisk websites (99% women) in the health categories, they have similar promotions as maxbounties. Same exact products but with one glaring difference. Their payout is less than half what I found on azoogle. Be aware that not all companies are created equal....
Old 03-08-2006, 02:09 PM   #12
demae

Does Azoogle allow incentivizing of CPA offers?
Old 03-08-2006, 04:08 PM   #13
JessicaD

I think it's important that I comment on the previous post to protect the reputation of MaxBounty.

We are not called MaxBounty for nothing - we pay some of the highest CPAs available on most networks. Although a campaign appears the same on two different networks, the back-end merchant may very well be different. Which would explain why it appears that a rate might be "less than half".

You have my personal guarantee that there is no network running any campaign that MaxBounty also has, paying more than twice what we pay.

If you can post any real examples or have any questions, we will address them immediately as our goal is to provide the highest CPAs available on the internet.
JessicaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:31 PM   #14
Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demae
Does Azoogle allow incentivizing of CPA offers?
Yes. They do have an entire list of incentivized offers.

Jessica:

Azoogle: Hydroderm. Incentivized: 22.00 (free trial)
Azoogle: Hydroderm. Non-incentivized: 28.00 (free trial)

What I saw when I logged in at Maxbounty was less than half this payout for the same free trial of the same product. Perhaps I missed something that makes it a different offer? But from the information I see on both websites, it appears to be the same product/offer. The payout is different...significantly.
Old 03-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #15
Steve_S
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

Jessica,

Your detailed and fact filled response to Kathy's previous post in this thread would be appreciated.
Steve_S is offline   Reply With Quote