Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Website For Sale - Purchase - Barter - Trade
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2003, 02:25 AM   #16
marksworld

Thanks for disclosing my other sites, its appreciated. If you really would like to know, those other sites generate incomes completely seperate from these.

I never said that the content of these sites would be accepted by advertising companies. I know for a fact they wouldn't as a matter of fact.

What I do know is that somebody can change these around. With the amount of money I am making now, who knows how much can be made later. With different content becomes a better chance to be excepted by these banner companies. As a matter of fact if I made updates to these sites as well I could probably be accepted by them, as I am accepted on other sites I know the criteria.

Then again I am trying to get these sites off my hands for a reasonable price, so I don't have the time to do this.

Anymore questions please ask.
marksworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 05:04 AM   #17
DJ_B

I really wish if people are going to post in these threats they contribute something of value to them

Whether these sites are cookie cutter sites or not is up to the buyer to judge. Any potential buyer can judge this for him/herself and come to their own conclusions.

Again, it's not necessary for 4 people to give their OPINION on how much they think the site is or is not worth.

The $2 CPM comment was probably exagerated a bit, but I'll bet banner companies were paying $2 cpm last time he used banners! Besides, last time I checked Steve was asking for something like $45 CPM on this site...maybe he could get $2 CPM

Doesn't look like anybody has found any glaring miss-representations in the deal so until somebody finds one, I don't see why we can't just let the man barter in peace!

Looks like the true value of these sites is in the impressive traffic numbers they're getting. Best of luck with your sale Mark!
DJ_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 03:28 PM   #18
marksworld

Default thankyou..

Thanks for the post DJ_B its much appreciated.

Mark
marksworld is offline   Reply With Quote