Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPA Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2003, 11:18 AM   #31
Todd_CJ

Reporting is back up. There are still a few old txns to consume but everything should be current by 12 noon PDT, today (Monday).
Todd_CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 11:47 AM   #32
Rhea

Location: Oh drat these computers, they're so naughty and so complex. I could pinch them.

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the update.

Remember that jump in 7 Day EPC I mentioned I saw on Sunday? Well, this morning it jumped back down to where it had been (more or less) on the 27th. That makes me wonder, especially since I show no sales for the 28th. (Sales for the 27th and 29th look to be about normal.)

Also, there's a withdrawal (not reversal) for a small amount showing on the 29th, and then that amount was redeposited in my account. Was that due to a test you guys were running?

Were you able to get any info about advanced search functions for products? I have my fingers crossed on this one.

Muchos!
Rhea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2003, 11:57 AM   #33
Timo

Todd,

I noticed my 7day EPC change 3x in the last 3 days while my 3 mo EPC has stayed the same. Are ya'll updating the 7 day EPC daily now?

thx,

Tim
Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 10:23 AM   #34
Todd_CJ

Good eye, yes I believe we do update the 7-day EPC daily now versus weekly in the past.
Old 07-08-2003, 06:18 PM   #35
Timo

Hi Todd,

I got a huge urge today to finally update all of my cj product links and still no SID option. Any ETA?

Im also wondering since it hasn't been done yet, is it possible to have the SID option there on the product page rather than in the advanced options? One additional click each time is a pain when it is several hundred products

thx
Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 07:36 PM   #36
Todd_CJ

I'll check on it.
Old 07-08-2003, 09:30 PM   #37
Czar

Webmaster

Thanks for your rapid and helpful responses, Todd.

Though I've been only an observer to this thread, it's become clear that your input here has done a great service to the image of CJ as one of the more responsive and flexible of networks, which perhaps hasn't always been the perception in indie publishing circles.

Keep up the great work!

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV

Last edited by Czar; 07-08-2003 at 09:31 PM.
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote